2001 MG Cobra...new pics

cman23

Established Member
Not the greatest camera but my car is finally visually done. Maybe an 03/04 spoiler if I can find one. Let me know what you think!

DSCN1602.jpg

DSCN1601.jpg

DSCN1598.jpg

DSCN1595.jpg

DSCN1594.jpg

DSCN1592.jpg

DSCN1587.jpg

DSCN1586.jpg

DSCN1576.jpg

DSCN1575.jpg

DSCN1572.jpg

DSCN1571.jpg

DSCN1569.jpg

DSCN1567.jpg

Last edited:

TVLA147

Established Member
love that color man. Only thing I'd do would be to maybe spray some clear on the tails to make em shine again. great car though!

945LSTANG

Established Member
love that color man. Only thing I'd do would be to maybe spray some clear on the tails to make em shine again. great car though!

+1

car looks great, but those tails are sticking out like a sore thumb to me.

cman23

Established Member
looks great, I sure how you didn't spray 99/01 cobra taillights. I hope you got some regular mustang lights to spray.
Theyre the 01's. I bought the car wrecked and there was a little bit of damage to one of them so it looks better this way. The yellow signals still show through pretty true to color when on tho.

Thanks, and Ive been debating it. They look really good in person how they are, and there is no shiny black anywhere, so it works. I just dont know if Id like it better cleared, I guess I need to see one. I did my friends ls2 goat when I did mine and cleared his and they look good on his car. Black/Black.

DSGWhippedSnake

Right you are ken
Established Member
very nice mg is a sweet color. i would never tint the tails though. but to each his own, nice car very clean

Competition

Hood Rich
Established Member
Looks good MG 01 brother. Only thing I'd change is the tail lights, they kill the look IMO. 03 spoiler would set it off nice as well.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That is one nice looking Cobra! My only comment would be to lower it for a better looking stance. Nice photos, too.

cman23

Established Member
Thanks for the input. Like I said the lights had issues haha. They had some good sized cracks that you could see before tinting and now you cant, and its grown on me. I also think it could handle going lower but will probably stay where it is til next summer after I install my Kooks LTs this winter hopefully. Its come together quite a bit since i bought it and it looked like this...
DSCN1380.jpg
[/IMG]

PS...the HID fogs are not that color, that is the cameras interpretation. They're white with a hint of light blue. Same with the headlights...i just saw the pic looks sh*tty.

Users who are viewing this thread