2001 Cobra For Sale (Reasonable Price)

Avenging Angel

Established Member
PSNOUS said:
Tires haven't been abused yet, lol besides he has another set of wheels with MT drag radials on for "spirited" driving, lol ;) Yea he flew from KC to Houston then drove it back home. Its way nicer in person that the pics shown on here :coolman:
Could you keep me updated on the transformation of my ex.

titaniumSS

Established Member
PSNOUS said:
Sure will. Only thing that will change is the motor. It will be getting a 5.4 DOHC fully built with a D1-SC ProCharger :)

Damn you guys, you didn't tell me it was a 5.4L....jeez, theres goes my hopes of winning ever lol

titaniumSS

Established Member
PSNOUS said:
Shhhhhh, keep that to yourself, til he's done with it ;)

Huh what? Of course! Its just a high mileage cobra with a small exhaust leak thingy, thats why it makes that noise lol i just wanna ride in it when its done :coolman:

titaniumSS

Established Member
Bill, i agree its 10x better in person, saw it today, a little dirty but damn was it nice. Also got to hear the car's personality lol i guess mike doesn't really that alarm lol

PSNOUS

Established Member
LOL, everyone here thinks its an 03. Had a bad O2 sensor and something else he fixed then put different exhaust on it and dynoed it, made 318rwhp and 330 on the torque. Wow! thats impressive for a 106k mile bolt on 2001 Cobra, he made a nitrous tune for it and we're gonna go out and play tonight :) The new motor should be in, in time for WFC next month

Avenging Angel

Established Member
PSNOUS said:
LOL, everyone here thinks its an 03. Had a bad O2 sensor and something else he fixed then put different exhaust on it and dynoed it, made 318rwhp and 330 on the torque. Wow! thats impressive for a 106k mile bolt on 2001 Cobra, he made a nitrous tune for it and we're gonna go out and play tonight :) The new motor should be in, in time for WFC next month
What the hell!!! What kind of exhaust did he put on it to get that much TQ gain?

PSNOUS

Established Member
I'm not sure, but they did it twice to make sure and even went to another dyno and read the same thing. I know its just bigger but other than I don't know. I'll let ya know how it goes this weekend ;)

Users who are viewing this thread