Tokico 5-Way Adjustable Rear Shocks
Moser 28-Spline Axles
FRP 4.30 Gears
Full-Length Sub-Frame Connectors
FRRP Aluminum Driveshaft
SpeedCal
MGW Shifter for 3650

Appearance Modifications
17x8 American Racing Torque Thrust II Wheels (Perfect Condition - No Curb Rash)
17x11 American Racing Torque Thrust II Wheels (Perfect Condition - No Curb Rash)
2003 Cobra Front Bumper
2003 Cobra Rear Bumper
2003 Cobra Spoiler / Wing
2003 Cobra Fog Lamps (One with cracked glass: $60.00 New)
2003 Cobra Front Bumper Chin Spoiler
Smoked Headlights with Non Amber Reflectors
Silvani SilverStars Bulbs
Cervini's 2000 Cobra R Hood (Has spiderweb cracks: $459.00 New www.cervinis.com)
Black Painted Bullitt Gas Cap
3M Smoked Clear Bra Tail Light Covers

New Parts Replaced
New Radiator - August 2005
New Themostat - August 2005
New Tires (Rear) January 2006 / 285-40-17 GoodYear GS-D3 (99.9% Thread - Purchased before I was deployed. Only 32 miles on them since)
New Tires (Front) March 2005 / 245-45-17 Khumo (+70% Thread)
New Clutch January 2005
New Flywheel January 2005

Notes: Most of you who know me, know that I babied the car & I use it mostly as my daily driver. I have raced it, but honestly it's only been to the track less than 5 times with less than 20 runs on the strip. Like I said, those of you who know me know this to be true as I can't drive worth shit.

The car runs great. Lots of power. I have had no accidents with the car that involved another car. I did have an accident with a stupid deer which messed up my front bumper & hood. Here's the extent of the accident with the deer.

ohdeer.jpg

The front bumper, fender & headlight have been replaced, but I didn't replace the hood. The body shop just patched it up & painted. In hindsight, I should have sucked it up & bought a new hood & had it done right, but I was short on cash then. A new hood from Cervini's is $459.00. The only other thing wrong with the car is a cracked fog light glass due to a small rock. It is easily replaced. I would, but since I'm selling it, I'll just take off $60 & let the new buyer take car of it.

Serious Inquiries Only Please.

I'm in Afghanistan blowing shit up so I don't come on here often so please E-mail me: [email protected]

NO TRADES!!!
NO TAKING OVER PAYMENTS!!!

Last edited:

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
that is one damn fine lookin 01!!!!!!! Looking at the pics it's hard to believe that you haev over 100K on her

Avenging Angel

Established Member
Double"O" said:
that is one damn fine lookin 01!!!!!!! Looking at the pics it's hard to believe that you haev over 100K on her
The paint is NOT perfect. It looks great after a coat of Zaino, but up close, like any 5-Year Old car, there will be some minor chips & swirl marks. I don't want to mislead anyone. Just bought two GoodYear GS-D3 tires (285) for the rears before I deployed. Only 32 miles on the tires.

It's a great car, but it's not perfect. Here's how I would rate the condition of the car on a scale of 1-10:

Engine: Good / 8+

Transmission (has new clutch): Good / 7

Paint: Average-to-Good / 6

Body (Needs new Hood): / 8 (Not including Hood)

Jt Stang

Mach Me...
Established Member
Hey man, im in Beaumont Texas, and im looking to buy a car within the next week or so, so please PM me, i would like to discuss your price with you a little more, and how i would be able to view the car with you off blowing shit up in Iraq and stuff, so just let me know ASAP!

Avenging Angel

Established Member
95blowncobra said:
How much for this car! e-mail me some pics and some prices at [email protected]
Hey buddy, I'm not trying to be a butthead or anything, but just scroll up.

Jt Stang said:
Hey man, im in Beaumont Texas, and im looking to buy a car within the next week or so, so please PM me, i would like to discuss your price with you a little more, and how i would be able to view the car with you off blowing shit up in Iraq and stuff, so just let me know ASAP!
I gave my roomate the Power of Attorney to handle my business. I will PM you his contact info & he can arrange a time for you to see the car.

BTW, I'm in Afghanistan. Already been to Iraq (& got the T-Shirt).

Last edited:

Sapperstang

Established Member
I'm in the market right now and that car looks sweet. The mileage worries me a bit and I would have to drive it from Texas to NC. Do you have any engine shots?

AlexBG

Rock N' Roll
Established Member
Double"O" said:

totaly agree ...
but it hard to believe its an 01 lol ... looks more like an 03/04 hehe

Good Luck With the Sale

TTT

Avenging Angel

Established Member
Sapperstang said:
I'm in the market right now and that car looks sweet. The mileage worries me a bit and I would have to drive it from Texas to NC. Do you have any engine shots?
Yes.

jlt3.jpg

jlt2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread