2001 Cobra For Sale (Reasonable Price)

Jt Stang

Mach Me...
Established Member
im still thinking about it.... But that guy in dallas that just posted one on here for $13k with about 200 miles on a new engine did sway my attention, ill be letting yall know though!

KGblack99cobra

Back N Black
Established Member
This car is gorgeous... For a matter of fact its very car that gave me my inspiration and the strive to make my car what it is Now..
TTT for a AWESOME CAR & DEAL!!!

BooRail85

Banned
I am in Houston, and Interested, but have a question.. Why does the car need a new hood? I know you "patched" it, but is it something that is that noticible, or you just know it needs to be done.

I would like to see the car.. is there something we can arrange?

Avenging Angel

Established Member
Thanks everyone for the compliments! :)

Jt Stang said:
im still thinking about it.... But that guy in dallas that just posted one on here for $13k with about 200 miles on a new engine did sway my attention, ill be letting yall know though!
Sounds like a great deal! You should really buy that car then.

BooRail85 said:
I am in Houston, and Interested, but have a question.. Why does the car need a new hood? I know you "patched" it, but is it something that is that noticible, or you just know it needs to be done.

I would like to see the car.. is there something we can arrange?
It has spider web cracks over the part that was damaged by the deer (you can see it if you look closely on the picture when it was damaged). The shop just painted over it. It just needs a new hood from Cervini's where I bought the hood from in the first place. Learn from my past mistake & do it right. It's purely cosmetic, but I'm just picky like that. If I & a potential buyer can't come into an agreement on a price, I'll just keep it & mod it more. I will tell you that the first thing that I would do is to replace the hood & get it back to perfect like before.

I'm not trying to be a salesman & use tactics on you, but there are other people who have scheduled appointments to look at it. I've already had half a dozen PM's that have either tried to get me to trade, take over payments, low balled offers (before they've even looked at it), etc...

First come, first served to a buyer with a reasonable offer (that has the money, or can get a loan). I won't be needing a car until late summer so I'm in no hurry.

Yes you can look at it. Just contact my roomate. PM inbound with his contact info.

Last edited:

PSNOUS

Established Member
LOL, he said everybody and their tried to race him :) he got back here in Kansas City around 4 or 5, very tired but stoked. Car looks even better in person

titaniumSS

Established Member
PSNOUS said:
LOL, he said everybody and their tried to race him :) he got back here in Kansas City around 4 or 5, very tired but stoked. Car looks even better in person

So how many kills did he have by the time he got home? :D

PSNOUS

Established Member
He didn't race anybody. Beings as how it looks like an 03 he had alot of vettes and other 03s trying to get him to race. He said if he had the bottle with him he would of taken the bait, lol

Avenging Angel

Established Member
PSNOUS said:
Damn, I thought he was from Dallas! I hope he enjoyed my brand new GS-D3's that I only got to put 38 miles on! :bash:

LMAO, I know the feeling. One time when I was minding my own business just trying to make a lane change, this crazy middle-aged soccer mom in a mini van punched it when she saw that I had my turn signals on, to get in front of her. I said hell no & blast past her. The crazy heffer continued to punch that little minivan trying to keep me from getting in front of her. She was going 35 MPH before I turned my turn signal on & here we both were going 65 before it was over. After she got smoked, she stayed WAYYYYYY back behind me. :poke:

Last edited:

PSNOUS

Established Member
Avenging Angel said:
Damn, I thought he was from Dallas! I hope he enjoyed my brand new GS-D3's that I only got to put 38 miles on! :bash:

LMAO, I know the feeling. One time when I was minding my own business just trying to make a lane change, this crazy middle-aged soccer mom in a mini van punched it when she saw that I had my turn signals on, to get in front of her. I said hell no & blast past her. The crazy heffer continued to punch that little minivan trying to keep me from getting in front of her. She was going 35 MPH before I turned my turn signal on & here we both were going 65 before it was over. After she got smoked, she stayed WAYYYYYY back behind me. :poke:

Tires haven't been abused yet, lol besides he has another set of wheels with MT drag radials on for "spirited" driving, lol ;) Yea he flew from KC to Houston then drove it back home. Its way nicer in person that the pics shown on here :coolman:

Users who are viewing this thread