2001 Bullitt, Slammed, Blown, Detailed, MOOCH PICS!

ninety5fiveoh

DHG FTW!
Established Member
About a month ago, I took a trip up to Mass to visit my good friend Jon (jonbeast) and Mike (mooch29) came over to chill and do a shoot. I spent the day machine polishing, glazing, and waxing it up. I'll just keep it canned and let the pics do the talking. All photos shot by Mr. MOOCH.

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
Loove the cobra lettering, sick Mustangs!!!

Would be bad ass if there was a place that can engrave B U L L I T T into the bumper like Cobra.

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
020_zps12027ff8.gif

srt10ram

The Little 2v That Could
Established Member
God I wish mine was DHG and source some 01 Cobra tails, definitely some of the cleanest 99-04's on this site.

Loove the cobra lettering, sick Mustangs!!!

Would be bad ass if there was a place that can engrave B U L L I T T into the bumper like Cobra.
That's what I'm saying. If you look back to pictures of the 01 Bullitt concept that is where the 03-04 Cobra's got their rear bumper, why it was scraped I have no idea!

They're due to make them again so maybe we'll see a 2015+ Bullitt.

Last edited:

Jmccormick

TERMN8D
Established Member
slow clap!!!

Amen.

These three car's are the epitome of clean.

Jon's interior is like fat titties in your face all night long.

I know we've talked about it, a shoot with all 4 of us needs to happen. it just HAS to happen.

Mooch is insane behind the camera.

Last edited:

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
That's what I'm saying. If you look back to pictures of the 01 Bullitt concept that is where the 03-04 Cobra's got their rear bumper, why it was scraped I have no idea!

The '01 bullitts were kind of unique in the design aspect. Ford engineers basically got the green light to do it, but had practically zero budget for it relative to other cars. They could only use parts bin performance parts that did not necessitate re-certification for crash tests or EPA tests. It's likely producing the bumper was simply out of the [minuscule] budget. They also did all of it in a very short period of time IIRC

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
OP, do you rub at all at your ride height? how's the ride quality? Wish mine was as clean as yours!

Users who are viewing this thread