2001 Bullitt, Slammed, Blown, Detailed, MOOCH PICS!

ninety5fiveoh

DHG FTW!
Established Member
Theres just something about a wingless 94-04 Mustang, another reason why the Bullitts were/are so good looking - less is more. Your DHG is perfect, maybe some CCW's in the future?

This is not mine but you get the idea :rolling:
View attachment 24591

LOL, thats Graves' old car, one of my inspirations. I've thought long and hard about CCW's but at this point, I'm stoked with how the car looks, I really just need to save some cash and put it into a built shortblock, cams, and some headers. All in due time...

Thanks everyone for the compliments, means a lot! After all, its just a 2v...:-D

getTwisted

I Remember My First Beer.
Established Member
Great looking car. One of the best looking Bullitt's Ive ever seen. That is a perfect look for those cars, I wouldn't change a thing!

ScreaminRedZ

Established Member
Your car looks great! I've always been a fan of Bullitts, but you're is definitely one of the nicest ones I've seen.

01VNMS4v

T-E-X-A-S!!
Established Member
man why did i look at this thread? this just makes me miss mine more and more. your bullitt looks identical to mine, i sold one yr ago in october

Riored95

Established Member
Favorite bullit, looks great! As always mooch pics are awesome. I need to take a trip out and get a DSG between them two OW's.

Users who are viewing this thread