2000 Cobra R video!

19935.slow

Established Member
Took out my neighbor's cobra r today. He beat it up pretty good. We were taking a photo shoot with an 04 cobra so this video was just the R messing around and it is not the best quality, but you will enjoy it.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngw1iKd8wNc&feature=channel_video_title"]YouTube - ‪2000 cobra r doing doing work!‬‏[/nomedia]

Car has an intake, exhaust from the midpipe back, and 4.30s. Traps 120 on motor.

fiveoh2go

Cleveland's OG
Established Member
Oh look at the fake, look at the fake...IT'S THE FAKE!!

:lol:

Nice R. :rockon: :coolman: :beer: :burnout:

Stopsign32v

Established Member
Wait, midpipe/catback...intake...gears and that gives a Cobra R a 120mph trap? :dw:

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
lol. 99/01 front bumper looks sick on that car!

19935.slow

Established Member
Oh look at the fake, look at the fake...IT'S THE FAKE!!

:lol:

Nice R. :rockon: :coolman: :beer: :burnout:
Thanks man, kinda rare that the two would cross paths

Wait, midpipe/catback...intake...gears and that gives a Cobra R a 120mph trap? :dw:
I didn't beleive it at first. Thats on some 15's in the rear though when it does it. 11.30 at 120mph. Car has a spool and is for straight line racing. But the 5.4 in the cobra is extremely impressive. They don't get enough drag race action for anyone to realize.
That what it came with stock :shrug: , it just has the removable spitter removed

Lol yeah alot of people don't realize that. Which is fine. They come with zeus fasteners from the factory. Very convienient too.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I saw the video in your other thread. I love that Cobra R. One of the muscle cars I would most love to own. :)

Ciotti

See-ahh-tee
Established Member
Oh god that exhaust note brings me back to the best instructor session of my past 3 years of driving hundreds of cars in my autocross region. I've driven so many different cars many of which were a hell of a lot faster but the 2000 R I got to ride in and instructor drive last year was just flat out my absolute favorite of all time, the power delivery, the noise, the list goes on and on of things that made it the most enjoyable car I've ever driven.

Last edited:

Powershift03

Clapped out race car
Established Member
Oh god that exhaust note brings me back to the best instructor session of my past 3 years of driving hundreds of cars in my autocross region. I've driven so many different cars many of which were a hell of a lot faster but the 2000 R I got to ride in and instructor drive last year was just flat out my absolute favorite of all time, the power delivery, the noise, the list goes on and on of things that made it the most enjoyable car I've ever driven.

Here is a video I shot the day I took delivery of R 155. I sold it about 2 weeks ago. No cats, and Bassani exhaust..... and squeaky race brakes... LOL

[youtube_browser]Kzy0d6FRJb8[/youtube_browser]

TCSoff

I'm watching
Established Member
Here is a video I shot the day I took delivery of R 155. I sold it about 2 weeks ago. No cats, and Bassani exhaust..... and squeaky race brakes... LOL

You sold your R?! :( I'm sure it went to a good home. Your vids were always some of my favorites.

19935.slow

Established Member
The splitter stays off because it's too easy to mess up at the track. Orlando has tracks with dips and bumps and that thing could literally shatter. Better safe than sorry.

And powershift03, thats the way to do it!

And you just have to be on the right side of orlando ;).

Users who are viewing this thread