2 turbo cobras going to kurgan next Thursday guess the numbers ??

nanastymach1

Established Member
Here is blown302stangs car

http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...d-billet-76-lethal-return-custom-kit-e85.html

And here is my car

http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...whipple-hellion-twin-turbo-here-we-goooo.html

Both are going to be running e85 and I plan to stop around 24-25 psi at max and what ever it make is fine...it made around 760 on pump and 17ish psi in 100 deg weather in July before mustang week..

Quick run down on my car 03 cobra twin hellion 61 mm turbo kit,Sullivan upper and lower,eboost 2,stock heads and cams,built short block w/ stock compression,lethal 1200 hp kit ,105 injectors,etc etc...

Both are 6 speed cars

Jeremy car is 03 cobra built short block,stock heads cams, I think he has a lillte higher compression,single 76mm custom turbo kit,lethal performance 1200 hp kit with 80 lb injectors ,custom headers,etc etc

What do y'all think we will do

ProchargedSN-95

Sideways at any speed
Established Member
Im going to say alot of hp and they are going to have the great drivability of a stock mustang to go with that lol Bob is the real deal.

blown302stng

Established Member
My car will definitely be limited by the 80# injectors and E85...I honestly will be happy with 700...I look forward to getting it tuned and hitting the track before season is over

cobrasvt57

Established Member
62s

How do they spool and what compression are you running ?
What do you have your cams degreed at? When are they starting to spool and when are they fully spooled? Basically whats your engine spec i'm looking at it and your rwhp youve been rated at.
Thanks
Joel S

blown302stng

Established Member
My setup is stock heads/cams....diamond pistons with10:1 compression...01 cobra intake and throttle body

Not sure on spool up yet on mine...

Should know more this week

Jeremy

cobrasvt57

Established Member
i have a set of 2KR cams that i'm going to use and maybe run my compression on up to 11.1 in my setup but thats not final just been tossing it around.Jury is still out on the intake manifold and intercooler or coolers setup.

I3oosted

The "King"
Established Member
Got off work and ready to pull Blown302stng down to Kurgan.. Cant wait to see both of these cars hit the dyno!

blown302stng

Established Member
What made you guys decide to go to Kurgan over Fastlane?

Avery(nanastymach1) used them for his current pump gas tune and I think he has been happy with it. He told when he mentioned tuning for e85 they tried to sway him to use meth instead which gave me a vibe that maybe they havent tuned many e85 cars :??: . So after hearing good stuff about Kurgan I figured I would let him work his magic

Users who are viewing this thread