#2 *Billet Rear Diff Cover*… Only from BilletFlow!

juiced414

Established Member
Awsome!! I just wish they were alittle more affordable. Like half as much i would do it for sure.

dougwg

Established Member
juiced414 said:
Awsome!! I just wish they were alittle more affordable. Like half as much i would do it for sure.

yeah, I know what you mean...

I wish my house was half as much too... :dw:

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
SID297 said:
How about one for an L?

9.75 right? Aren't there any in the aftermarket? I'll have to see if I can get the info and churn one out for sunny-d.

FireRed04Vert

Established Member
This cover does one thing that I think is extremely important on drag strip cars...and that is it keeps the caps where they belong. These things use aluminum caps which I think is a huge weakness. They can just give too much and allow the ring gear to be pushed away from the pinion...and cause lots of other geometry problems in there too. By setting the bolts on the cover, you can distribute that load to the entire case which will significantly strengthen the diff on hard launches. Even Doug's diff brace can't do all that...although it helps loads in other ways. I think this is a very worthwhile piece and worth every penny for drag racers running slicks and sticky tires.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
MidLifeC said:
TTT for Doug.

Apparently no one has emailed Doug yet confirming intrest?

I have no more money :shrug:

Or I would be all over this deal.

-Jeff

TRBO VNM

I will do it, but want to wait to be the 10th person. it is going on a credit card, so I would like to hold off till then and hell, maybe save the cash in time instead.

The Pun

Formerly 10th03cobra
Established Member
I held one of these before at MSC. I was hoping Doug would stare at my grils boobs while I stole it but I couldn't steal such a fine product.

jk.......

Bump for a sweet product...

nothingelse

03SilverSnake
Established Member
Definately a badass product but unfortunately I can find better things to spend 1100 dollars on. If I was rich mother***ka I would definately get one though. :)

Users who are viewing this thread