2.76 stock eaton...#s inside!!!!!

dlaude

Established Member
Ok good news and bad news. Had lethal's triple pump return fuel system installed, and had a 2.76 installed to hold me over until the blower swap. The bad news is that it's still the winter blend here, so the tune was for E70. He (Tim Barth at Mr. Norms Garage...all good things to say about him!) said to come back when it's E85. Now...with a convserative E70 tune....ready.....hold on.....484 hp and 495 tq!!!!!!!!!! I'm like a kid on Christmas morning!!!!! He said when it's E85 to come back and he should be able to hit 500! With the stock eaton!!! Upper only!!!! Crazy, if you ask me. He also said the same combo, when tuned with 93, would have made about 450-455 MAYBE 460 on his dyno...which is pretty consistent to what I've read. Check out the area under the curve!

A BIG thanks to all my fellow E85ers here on SVTP who have helped me along the way! Also, I installed Ray Hilton's overlay today, love it! I got the mega boost (in anticipation for when I go big haha) and the directions were great!

199636_10100380402776600_1901889_63126023_7275740_n.jpg

Brutal Metal

Established Member
Congrats and good luck hitting 500RW with full 85, that would be Crazy and peeps would be talking.. Not sure if anyone on here has converted to E-85 on a stock Eaton yet and made that magic number??

lguizar12

Established Member
You beat me to it!!!! I'm in the process of converting to corn with stock eaton. I may add a 4lbs lower

serper3

Established Member
this looks like what i might do! pull the trigger on fuel stuff and run e85 for now until i get the ts...
are you on stock injectors still? i would love to be able to convert to e85 now make some more power and be just a ts and injectors away.

dlaude

Established Member
I'm going to try it on 60lbs. I'm starting today

From what I've read from people much smarter than myself, you will be fine. The suggestion to up to the 80s was because price was similar and it gives you room to grow (almost quoting 04sleeper verbatim haha).

Teej281

Established Member
Congrats dude! I have heard that E85 is a very "torquey" fuel so that may explain the nice area under the curve. Plus the cooling probably helped with that as well.

dlaude

Established Member
Congrats dude! I have heard that E85 is a very "torquey" fuel so that may explain the nice area under the curve. Plus the cooling probably helped with that as well.

Yeah, it sure does have that feel!!! I feel I can break the tires loose at almost any time in any gear! Then again they are very near the wear lines, and I wasn't TOO impressed with the NT-05s. Going to try the Toyo Proxes R888 very soon. I have heard they're a real good street tire.

Users who are viewing this thread