1st & only race of the year!

zeus201

Established Member
Decided to take Cobra out for a cruise since it has been a long time since I've driven it, plus it's getting close to putting it away for storage. Anyways, I cruising along on a 4 lane interstate driving like a grandpa, listening to some tunes and exhuast. I look up at my mirror and I see this Buick Rendevous (sp) coming up and quickly flies past me and then hits the brakes. I was thinking WTF just happened :??:

I was still going 65 and caught up two the guys and they take off again. I catch up again and both of them were looking over, ready to go again.

I decided what hell...I put her into 3rd around 3500 and waited for them to go. I let them take off and then layed into 3rd, fly past them and run it to the top of 3rd gear. I probably put at least one oil tanker on them. I slowed down and they caught up with big grins and thumbs up. I give thumbs up too and took my exit home. It was a waste of gas, but oh well it was fun and both of them seemed to of enjoyed it!

Just in case anyones wants to know the mods: Built, Stroked, 03/04 Eaton w/8lb lower and full exhaust.

Ryan :beer:

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
You posted about racing one of these why???
2005_Buick_Rendezvous_ext_1.jpg

F8L BYT

Established Member
Ha that made me lol but regardless its never a waste of gas to blow out some carbon :rockon:

bzubke1

Established Member
They probably just wanted to hear your car run all out. You probably made their day.

Users who are viewing this thread