1st C7ZR1 on the Dyno

Z06

Established Member
We need more of these to hit owners so I can try and get a C6Z

Roush9703

Established Member
Really has me wondering if videos are that lucrative. It blows my mind really. It’s hard not to be a little jealous, having fun goofing off, and I’m here grinding away.

He gets about $10 per 1000 video views. Check out some of his videos and see the amount of views he has, especially recently with the zr1 and do the math. The current zr1 will pay for itself and start turning a profit before the new one even shows up. Maybe a slight exaggeration but you get the point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
... I'm blessed beyond what I deserve...

Don't say that. If you worked for it, then own it. If you're a product of nepotism, then yeah. Otherwise, be proud of your accomplishments.

ahhh ok. Got them switched up then.

Told you, man. It's those big ass heads and same hair styles! LOL Is Troy the one with the MP4-12C? Guitarmageddon is the one with the ZL1s?

I know, but he threw out the MSRP after but crossed it out. Thought it was strange. Actually I don’t even know why it bothered me. Lol

Jelly, maybe?

D'ZR1 Messiah

Established Member
MSRP on a ZR1 is $121k-141k per GM site

Can get pricier than that if you have a convertible with the Sebring Orange Design Package (7k option). Base price (1ZR) is 119,995..vert is 4k more...3ZR package is another 10k and if you opt for the track package (ZTK) that's another 3k. So if you ordered a vert with the SODP, 3ZR with ZTK package your looking at a minimum of 144k.

Last edited:

merkyworks

Established Member
Can get pricier than that if you have a convertible with the Sebring Orange Design Package (7k option). Base price (1ZR) is 119,995..vert is 4k more...3ZR package is another 10k and if you opt for the track package (ZTK) that's another 3k. So if you ordered a vert with the SODP, 3ZR with ZTK package your looking at a minimum of 144k.

:eek: yikes!

treynor

Confirmed Power Junkie
Established Member
Premium Member
SVTP OG 4 Life

Yup, it's not a cheap date at that point.

One nit: the track package on a 'vert looks weird. Big rear wing and no roof?! The non-track car has the same power & brakes, but milder suspension, no wing, and Pilot Supersports instead of the Cup 2's.

D'ZR1 Messiah

Established Member
Yup, it's not a cheap date at that point.

One nit: the track package on a 'vert looks weird. Big rear wing and no roof?! The non-track car has the same power & brakes, but milder suspension, no wing, and Pilot Supersports instead of the Cup 2's.
I definitely agree with you on the vert not looking right with the ZTK. Coupe IMO is the way to go if you're getting that package.

Never_Enough

Established Member
Let me check my pants, I may have just shit myself.

On the plus side, GM resale is never good so they will be what, $50k in 3 years? :D

merkyworks

Established Member
One nit: the track package on a 'vert looks weird. Big rear wing and no roof?!

I definitely agree with you on the vert not looking right with the ZTK.

Early convertible prototype with ZTK package.
greenlight-143-fast-and-furious-mitsubishi-eclipse-spyder-D_NQ_NP_982647-MLM26673795992_012018-F.jpg

D'ZR1 Messiah

Established Member
Let me check my pants, I may have just shit myself.

On the plus side, GM resale is never good so they will be what, $50k in 3 years? :D

LOL....well you have 2009 ZR1s with 50k on the odometer that's selling for roughly 55k. So depending on how many years they make this car it could be their best car resale wise. You could probably get more selling it yourself as that price is from a dealer. However, my intention is to keep it so I'm not worried about mileage.

Last edited:

Detoxx03

El Cucuy
Established Member
I get some people want them and that’s their opportunity to make more money but I hate convertible corvette’s. About as much as I hate them in automatic.

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member
Does anyone else get sick of bold font click bait that people, like the owner of this ZR1, flood youtube with?

Who watches this stupid shit?

The Truth about the HUGE MISTAKE I Made Ordering My 2019 ZR1...

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
Does anyone else get sick of bold font click bait that people, like the owner of this ZR1, flood youtube with?

Who watches this stupid shit?

The Truth about the HUGE MISTAKE I Made Ordering My 2019 ZR1...

Oh my freaking god! Yes!! I can't stand it! I usually intentionally avoid watching those videos because of the click bait titles. What makes them even worse is when they use a misleading thumbnail (pretending to be sad, shocked, mad, pointing at random shit, or silhouetting a car) with the click bait title. Seems like that trend has taken over automotive Youtube. I blame Vehicle Virgins for starting that shit. Even Shmee150 and Salomondrin are doing it now, and they were both already getting millions of views. There was no need for it. It's ruining Youtube for me.

Users who are viewing this thread