1st Amendment protected activity or Thugs that deserve handcuffs?

TAF

Trilogy Twin Screwed #004
Established Member
More Pigs that I hope don't come home someday soon. They probably harassed and arrested folks without masks, too

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
His reply was to my comment that I give no one the benefit of the doubt. Yes, that includes cops. The only ones I explicitly trust are the ones in my family and that I know. If that means I have a negative opinion of cops, well I guess I have a negative of everyone I do not know. If that hurts someone’s hero worshiping mentality then they glean get ****ed.

I am right there with you. I dont go around loving, nor hating cops. I treat each based on the content of their character. BUT, even if I find that they are a piece of shit, I still show respect to the badge.

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
Pathetic they even messed with him. should of shot him and left him there as a warning not to be a public nuisance.

MG0h3

Established Member
Public is public. Private is private. 2 very different things as it relates to the law (but you know this).

I grew up on NWA so yeah.. Id absolutely be bothered, but more for the same reason I am now.

The street in front of your house is public.

Who knows, maybe that preacher is a pedo. Those ****ers love to hide in churches and behind their gospel.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

ajaf1656

Established Member
I hope those cops don't see any kids riding bikes without helmets, HANDS BEHIND YOUR BACK! STOP RESISTING SCUMBAG!

They need to calm down and act like a normal human beings. Maybe try just having a conversation first. (Unless they already had and it's cut from the video)

When I was a teenager, a few of my friends from church and I all got some extra money doing janitorial work for the church at night. On the way home one night, we got stopped by some cops for apparently breaking curfew. We didn't even know there was a curfew and later learned that going to and from work was excused anyway. They had us all lined up against the car, for full pat-down searches, searched the vehicle, called us all names, said we were liars about coming from the church. They were going through everything in our pockets and in the car asking "where'd you get this, from your priest? hahaha". I could never understand what their problem was. We were a group of 15-17 year old church kids coming from cleaning the church and they seemed to find it very amusing to harass us like we were criminals. Lol

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
The street in front of your house is public.

Who knows, maybe that preacher is a pedo. Those ****ers love to hide in churches and behind their gospel.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Yes it is.

Does it make sense to hunt for pedo's in hiding vis the LGBT brigade who are coming out and telling you? Amazing how LEO do nothing but protect the actual pedos.

Just doing what they're told, right?

By the time they come to collect all the guns, that action will be shielded by some other nonsense used to justify the confiscation.

TAF

Trilogy Twin Screwed #004
Established Member

FICannon

Semper Fidelis
Established Member
I'm a right-wing, anti-BLM guy however, cops are the biggest threat to our free country. They act and walk around like we live in a police state already. Maybe cops should actually read the constitution instead emulating Redcoats. I've never needed a cop and honestly don't trust them anyway. I have my 9mm for when shit gets crazy.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Here's MORE on this story...
btw...he was reading the Bible on a sidewalk protesting PHAGs dancing in front of kids, in various undress...encouraging the kids to give them dollar bills.

100%.. I guess I should have mentioned all that in the first post.

Harass and handcuff the Christian kids, but let the Pedo's prance around in the open, right?? This country is so screwed bro.

The truth is, no one should have been harassed. The kids and the sick LGTB brigade both have the right to free speech in public areas, period.

Last edited:

JaCobro

Luke 10:19
Established Member
Premium Member
Some guys in here absolutely need to read, and study our constitution and declaration of independence to realize what the law of this land is.

These young patriots are exercising their authority, and duty to uphold the morals this country was founded on. No city ordinance overrides that God given right.

If you don't think our founders were "bible thumpers". I suggest you find out the facts about what our country was designed behind. Maybe try reading this book I link below, and learn about something that is worth defending as our Creator and founding fathers authorized us to do so.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
City ordinance lmao. Only a mental midget would leverage an argument on that.

Youre right though! Waaaaaay too many folks in this Country uneducated on how it all began.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Yea, thats why you live in the most cucked state in all the land…. The land of the pedos, home of the gay!

:ROFLMAO:(y)

JaCobro

Luke 10:19
Established Member
Premium Member
BTW if anyone is interested in buying a founders bible. Use discount code BARDS for 20% off.

I do believe every God loving patriot should have one of these books in their arsenals.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
City ordinance lmao. Only a mental midget would leverage an argument on that.

Youre right though! Waaaaaay too many folks in this Country uneducated on how it all began.

I need to amend my post.

Mental and physical midget lmaoooo!!!!!!

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
BTW if anyone is interested in buying a founders bible. Use discount code BARDS for 20% off.

I do believe every God loving patriot should have one of these books in their arsenals.

Gotta teach some of these guys how to read first lmao

Great lead though, thank you bro!

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
The BLM / Liberal Media / Propaganda has got many of you ****ed up…. Getting brainwashed by the minute.!

Cops are people. Some people are good, some are bad. They have a job to do. They are bound by the confines of their SOPs, training, ordinances, laws, etc. Out of the millions of police interactions, each year, there is bound to be a few hundred “negative“ ones. How many hundreds of thousands positive ones? Saving lives, protecting the communities, preventing crime, etc.

Happens all the time now. One sided videos of police getting portrayed in a negative light. Heavily biased and with an agenda.

****ing hilarious.

You all keep the blinders on. Believing what the MSM and liberal vaginas and SJW community want you to believe.

ACAB, amirite!?!? :ROFLMAO:

2011fiveliter

Established Member
I have to agree with you on this one @gimmie11s. I do feel as though the LEOs could of turned a blind eye to any ordinance relating to noise here. I don't feel like these individuals were harming anyone or inciting violence. Therefore, I feel the officers could use common sense. No violent crime had been committed, no one's life was endangered.

And one thing I noticed in this video. Is even though the kids did not agree with being asked to move and even though the cop grabbed the mic. There was no physical resistance. A point many people do seem to understand. This kid is able to walk away without a scratch and will be able to fight this in court and win. That is how you handle a bad situation.

FICannon

Semper Fidelis
Established Member
The BLM / Liberal Media / Propaganda has got many of you ****ed up…. Getting brainwashed by the minute.!

Cops are people. Some people are good, some are bad. They have a job to do. They are bound by the confines of their SOPs, training, ordinances, laws, etc. Out of the millions of police interactions, each year, there is bound to be a few hundred “negative“ ones. How many hundreds of thousands positive ones? Saving lives, protecting the communities, preventing crime, etc.

Happens all the time now. One sided videos of police getting portrayed in a negative light. Heavily biased and with an agenda.

****ing hilarious.

You all keep the blinders on. Believing what the MSM and liberal vaginas and SJW community want you to believe.

ACAB, amirite!?!? :ROFLMAO:
98% of all violent crime ISN'T stopped by LEOs. 84% of all police interactions are for traffic violations. Uvalde highlighted just how sh**bag most cops are, they were to p**** to stop an active shooter killing children while arrested parents for trying to enter the school during the active shooting situation. Police will do what that state asks of them, even if it violates the constitution. Cops in the N East were shutting down religious services and arresting preachers during the unconstitutional covid lockdowns. Like I said, I've never needed a cop and never will. You're the one who's been brainwashed by boot-licking state propaganda.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread