1st Amendment protected activity or Thugs that deserve handcuffs?

Rb0891

Established Member
Premium Member
Yep

I think there are waaaaaaaaay more folks in law enforcement ready to give up what they believe in to do what "the man" tells them to, sadly.
True that. I trust and give the benefit of doubt to no one. I don’t give two shits what profession you are in.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
True that. I trust and give the benefit of doubt to no one. I don’t give two shits what profession you are in.

Was talking to wife yesterday and we were both just kind of in shock with how far society has degraded in the last 20 years. It happened so fast.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
If there is a city ordinance which prohibits certain conduct, you might wanna abide by it (whether you agree or disagree).

Perhaps that had something to do with it…

If you dont like the laws / ordinances, get then changed… Dont get mad at the coppers for enforcing whats on the books…

E08C7081-FBFE-4978-BF5C-65FB26380A45.png

Last edited by a moderator:

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
If there is a city ordinance which prohibits certain conduct, you might wanna abide by it (whether you agree or disagree).

If you dont like the laws / ordinances, get then changed… Dont get mad at the coppers for enforcing whats on the books…

View attachment 1803963

I could have a lot of fun on cross with element 2.

MG0h3

Established Member
Pretty sad day in America.

Good thing we have cops like those in this video ready and willing to protect our Constitutional rights!

What if this were black people playing N rap and freestyling?

Would you still be bothered? I think not.

What if these bible thumpers were in front of your house?

Still be mad at the cops for hauling them off after they refused to stop?

Do I need to watch the entire video to see if the cops asked them to kill the loud speaker and they refused or will you give me the cliffs.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member

Was talking to wife yesterday and we were both just kind of in shock with how far society has degraded in the last 20 years. It happened so fast.

lol… no one falls for your tactics. The smart people can see thru you. You are looking to have people think negative of cops, as the standard. You can pose as “conservative” all you want, but you are an undercover liberal. People like you, especially when they migrate to other states, are the reason this country is where is at. In the ****ing gutter. Keep on doing you, Antifa Black Knight. Definitely doing the Lort’s good werk!

Typical California trash / propaganda.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member

View attachment 1803963

City ordinance cannot ever and does not override the Constitution.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member

Do I need to watch the entire video to see if the cops asked them to kill the loud speaker and they refused or will you give me the cliffs.

Public is public. Private is private. 2 very different things as it relates to the law (but you know this).

I grew up on NWA so yeah.. Id absolutely be bothered, but more for the same reason I am now.

Last edited:

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
City ordinance cannot ever and does not override the Constitution.

Yeah, bro… lets throw away rule of law…. Like i said, dont be mad at the coppers… if you dont like whats on the books, change it…..

tistan

Established Member

So because you dislike bible thumpers, you think its okay to discriminate against them. No where in America would police hall black people off for this. Too many lawyers chomping at the bit to be the next race baiting profiteer.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Exactly, I didn't see the police pull out their decibel meter.

Just like challenging a speeding ticket. There's an entire list of things that have to be established in order to introduce anything related to a measurement into evidence. If the case relies on that piece of evidence then keeping it out can result in an instant dismissal.

Rb0891

Established Member
Premium Member
lol… no one falls for your tactics. The smart people can see thru you. You are looking to have people think negative of cops, as the standard. You can pose as “conservative” all you want, but you are an undercover liberal. People like you, especially when they migrate to other states, are the reason this country is where is at. In the ****ing gutter. Keep on doing you, Antifa Black Knight. Definitely doing the Lort’s good werk!

Typical California trash / propaganda.
His reply was to my comment that I give no one the benefit of the doubt. Yes, that includes cops. The only ones I explicitly trust are the ones in my family and that I know. If that means I have a negative opinion of cops, well I guess I have a negative of everyone I do not know. If that hurts someone’s hero worshiping mentality then they glean get ****ed.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
The police have been corrupted. They will be the ones knocking your door down soon and taking your guns. God will not be mocked!

That is the Left's end game. Ironically, today, we have self-proclaimed "conservatives" handing out blind allegiance to LEO.

Youre right, it will be LEO to take away your guns. WIth no guns, there are no other rights.

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
So because you dislike bible thumpers, you think its okay to discriminate against them. No where in America would police hall black people off for this. Too many lawyers chomping at the bit to be the next race baiting profiteer.

If that were a black preacher this would be the lead story on every national news network.
But like you said for those reasons, it would never happen.

It also blows my mind how LE constantly sides with the people that call them racist murderers and flat out hate them.

Users who are viewing this thread