1K stock motor dyno

SVTdubs

have you seen my baseball
Established Member
altitude! It takes less octane, makes 810rwhp uncorrected. The altitude kills the power but makes the motors last at 1000+ corrected power numbers!

the car is sick no doubt! Plus the tune is safe, and he has the correct fuel system for the power, no bandaids!

03 TWIN

03 DSG Cobra
Established Member
SVTdubs said:
altitude! It takes less octane, makes 810rwhp uncorrected. The altitude kills the power but makes the motors last at 1000+ corrected power numbers!
the car is sick no doubt! Plus the tune is safe, and he has the correct fuel system for the power, no bandaids!

I guess so.......

What are bandaids? :lol: All I have is receipts for an unfinished turbo kit :coolman:

carolinacat

...LOST
Established Member
Take that stock fan off and put some pusher fans on the front that will give up some more room for you. Lovely turbo :rockon:

SVTdubs

have you seen my baseball
Established Member
NitrousKing said:
I guess so.......

What are bandaids? :lol: All I have is receipts for an unfinished turbo kit :coolman:

most think the bap is a bandaid since it just increases the voltage instaed of going with a return style setup like nate has. Nothing wrong with a bap or doing it returnless style but the right way is return in my opinion. With that said, my car put down 735hp-855tq and I had 60lb injectors and a bap, etc. Not saying return is the only way to go but its the right way I believe.

03 TWIN

03 DSG Cobra
Established Member
TRBO VNM said:
ouch. whats the hold up?

Turbo housing is lost in the mail or lost at tuners shop. All I know is I am missing one. I've been REAL patient for like three weeks, but that's over. It's gonna get done one way or another.

SVTdubs said:
most think the bap is a bandaid since it just increases the voltage instaed of going with a return style setup like nate has. Nothing wrong with a bap or doing it returnless style but the right way is return in my opinion. With that said, my car put down 735hp-855tq and I had 60lb injectors and a bap, etc. Not saying return is the only way to go but its the right way I believe.?

agreed

XRQTOR

Banned
SVTdubs said:
most think the bap is a bandaid since it just increases the voltage instaed of going with a return style setup like nate has. Nothing wrong with a bap or doing it returnless style but the right way is return in my opinion. With that said, my car put down 735hp-855tq and I had 60lb injectors and a bap, etc. Not saying return is the only way to go but its the right way I believe.
What setup made that power.

SpookSVT

Established Member
Awesome numbers! Is this on race fuel?

A VT304 would work real nice with that car if the owner went with a built bottum end.

bouncer18

Established Member
So when u gonna tell John to use my car as a early Cobra test dummy Nathan?

Nice numbers, i think i am ready for a build up so can give ya some competition

bouncer18

Established Member
aww come on..

isnt this the point...
make high power.. then put down a few numbers so our dicks grow?

TRBO VNM

Way2Slow said:
When is this 82/88mm kit going to be done? Im ready to make some power.

not sure. John and the gang have been at SEMA. I hope to have more info this week.

Way2Slow

Established Member
TRBO VNM said:
not sure. John and the gang have been at SEMA. I hope to have more info this week.

Hey Jason, can you get a Hellion kit with a T4 based 80-88mm turbo? Im not really sure if I need to go all the way to a large frame T6. Thanks, Tim

Thekid760

Fordaholic
Established Member
That turbo / downpipe set-up looks like somethinf off of a 12liter turbo diesel in a semi/Fire engine. Those engine make around 300-550hp and 1200-1800lb-ft. Good Job.

Turbo's rule, I love the whistle from them also.

Users who are viewing this thread