1999 Terminator for sale *must see*

AJRED99

"Almost Stock"
Established Member
CobraStang161 said:
Exactly, this "fake termie" will keep up with his "real" one anyday :lol:

Nazman knows how fast my little car is, maybe he'll chime in.

Last edited:

N/Angel

Crazy Swiss Chick!
Established Member
Premium Member
took me a little under 3 hours to Phoenix from where he's at, and that was with a taxi and greyhound.

I saw this car a week ago and it's a real beauty and runs awesome!!!!

Nazman

Established Member
I can personally vouch for AJ99RED's car. AJ and I worked many hours on this ride. I have known him for several years now since we were in the Army stationed together.

I can tell you that it drives as good as it look! I have driven the car and idles great, pulls from any gear and its overall an excellent conversion to "Terminator Status".

The Stegy blower its brand new as a matter of fact I help him swap that blower about 2 weeks ago!

Dont let the 4.30 gears fool you thinking that it may be too much gear. They are a perfect match to the Viper Spec tranny 2.6s 1st gear and with the killer 6th OD it cruises all day long!

For the cash invested in this ride, you could not find a better example.

AJ also have new head lights, paint job, WB O2 Sensor and a Bad A$$ SPA Gauge DG216 multi-monitoring gauge which its over 400 bones alone with data loging capability.

One last point and I'm done. The heads on that car have about 70 hours of work and they are a work of art! If you want a set of killer heads on your ride......here they are!

Again, a great ride at a great price.

Allen, if you need to host any pics brother let me know.

Naz

AJRED99

"Almost Stock"
Established Member
Nazman said:
I can personally vouch for AJ99RED's car. AJ and I worked many hours on this ride. I have known him for several years now since we were in the Army stationed together.

I can tell you that it drives as good as it look! I have driven the car and idles great, pulls from any gear and its overall an excellent conversion to "Terminator Status".

The Stegy blower its brand new as a matter of fact I help him swap that blower about 2 weeks ago!

Dont let the 4.30 gears fool you thinking that it may be too much gear. They are a perfect match to the Viper Spec tranny 2.6s 1st gear and with the killer 6th OD it cruises all day long!

For the cash invested in this ride, you could not find a better example.

AJ also have new head lights, paint job, WB O2 Sensor and a Bad A$$ SPA Gauge DG216 multi-monitoring gauge which its over 400 bones alone with data loging capability.

One last point and I'm done. The heads on that car have about 70 hours of work and they are a work of art! If you want a set of killer heads on your ride......here they are!

Again, a great ride at a great price.

Allen, if you need to host any pics brother let me know.

Naz

Thanks Carlos, I couldn't have done it without your help.

GTG

Looking for a Money Pit
Established Member
What are you looking to get? Please shoot me a PM I'm up in Phoenix. Very nice car you have.

Users who are viewing this thread