1999 Terminator for sale *must see*

AJRED99

"Almost Stock"
Established Member
Ok I am testing the waters, I hate to sell her but I'm looking to get a new Z06. I have a 1999 Cobra with
98k on the chassis but only 12k on the motor and I have alot of new parts on the new termi-combo. I'm the second owner of this Cobra and have had the car since Dec 2004. Now for the good stuff:

Shortblock:
04 Cobra SB (12k)
ARP Main studs
ARP head studs
Canton Race oil pan
Canton Windage tray
new motor mounts
NGK TR6 plugs

Heads/Valvetrain:
Fully P/P 99 Cobra C-heads (stage 3) (by Nazman)
Comp Cams valve springs w/Titanium retainers.
New lifters, rockers, valves and followers.
All new timing components i.e cams, cam gears/spockets, chains (primary and secondary), tensioners (primary and secondary)

Power adder:
New Steigmeier Stage 4 ported blower (black)
2.93 BF upper pulley
6lb metco Lower (I also have a 4lb lower)
New gatorback belt

Transmission:
D&D V-spec T56 (26 spline) (4k miles)
Spec Stage 3 clutch
New pilot bearing, TB, clutch fork.
Steeda Tri-Ax shifter

Exhaust:
BBK LT headers
BBK O/R Xpipe (also have a catted H-pipe)
Magnaflow CB

Supporting mods:
SCT BA2400 MAF
SCT Xcal 2
BF 4 peice Idler set
BF Custom Single Bladed TB
JLT RAI
LFP Dual pass HE
New Intercooler pump, lines and hoses
LFP super Coolant tank (Black)
CANTON Coolant Resv.
Evenflow head cooling mod
SPA Dual Gauge (fuel Pressure/Boost)
AEM Wideband Gauge
Autometer Gauge pod

Fuel system:
New 04 cobra tank and dual pumps
SD 60lb injectors
KB 40amp BAP
New fuel rail and FRPS

RearEnd:
Solid Axle
4.30 FFRP Gears
New Moser 31 spline Race Axles (With 3in studs)
Auburn Pro Diff
HPM Megabite LCA's
FFRP UCA's
Eibach Drag springs with Air Bag

Suspension/Brakes:
H&R race springs in front
Eibach drag springs in rear
New Mach 1 shocks in rear
Stock struts in front
CJS Custom tubular Subframe connectors
New front and rear rotors, hub bearings and brakes
New SS brake lines

03/04 cobra stuff that has been added to change over the 99:
04 cobra gauge cluster that reflects the motors miles
03 Cobra hood
03 Cobra Spoiler
04 Cobra decklid
New 04 Cobra front and rear bumpers with Fog Lamps, snake grill.
New Headlights
I also just got it painted Viper Red it's a cross between Competition orange and Torch Red.

There are so many new parts and stuff that I cannot fit it all on here, serious buyers can pm me or email @ [email protected] and I'll provide them with my number so they can call me. I can go over exactly what I have and any specfic details they may want. I have over 35k invested in this car, pictures are avaible upon request. I'm asking 18k,

Allen

Last edited:

AJRED99

"Almost Stock"
Established Member
I Just took some but am having a rough time finding the USB cord for the stupid camera. I also might need some help with posting them on here. Maybe I can email them and someone can host them?

stang stupor

Established Member
very nice here are your pics good luck

C1.gif

C2.gif

C3.gif

C4.gif

C5.gif

AJRED99

"Almost Stock"
Established Member
Thanks for posting the pics, If anyone needs more let me know I can email them to you.

AJRED99

"Almost Stock"
Established Member
asiancobra said:
whats the numbers?

The last time I dyno'd it it put down 488rwhp/510tq on crappy 91oct. According to the tuner the clutch was either slipping really bad or I had spark blowout, I've fixed both the clutch issue and any spark blowout but have not re-dyno'd it. Tha graph looked like the pacific ocean, lol. The car feels alot stronger now I would guess over 500rwhp easy and 520-530tq

Last edited:

AJRED99

"Almost Stock"
Established Member
asiancobra said:
i was interested but im leaving for iraq next week so no point of it, i love the car tho very nice and clean

No problem, I understand. Thanks for the comments.

CobraKindaGuy

Established Member
Either you converted a 1999 Cobra into what looks like a Terminator or you made a mistake and meant the car was a 2003/04 when you posted the title to the message. Which is it? In the former case the car is NOT a Terminator just because it may look like one. That is reserved for those folks who have payed for the real ones.

But that aside the car really looks great and is a great looking tribute to the Terminator. Good job!

AJRED99

"Almost Stock"
Established Member
asiancobra said:
where did you get your trunk lid, front and rear bumper from? from the looks of it they fit really nice

I got the trunklid from an 04 cobra in Socal, and the front and rear bumpers were bought brand new from coolblueperformancecom and are OEM ford pieces.

AJRED99

"Almost Stock"
Established Member
CobraKindaGuy said:
Either you converted a 1999 Cobra into what looks like a Terminator or you made a mistake and meant the car was a 2003/04 when you posted the title to the message. Which is it? In the former case the car is NOT a Terminator just because it may look like one. That is reserved for those folks who have payed for the real ones.

But that aside the car really looks great and is a great looking tribute to the Terminator. Good job!

It clearly states in my ad that it is a 1999 cobra that has been converted to look and drive like an 03/04 cobra (terminator). It may not be an offical terminator but as far as the price goes I have more into this car than if I were to by a new 03/04 cobra not to mention it has every upgrade that the majority of termi owners would want or need.

asiancobra

PSN: new_edge_cobra
Established Member
CobraKindaGuy said:

thats what happen when you look up to your big brother!:D

TwinTurbo4vGT

Slowest GT alive :)
Established Member
CobraKindaGuy said:

who cares if it isnt a real one? he clearly stated its built to look and drive like one, dont post potentially rude information if your not intending to buy it. And whats this with "thats reserved to the people who payed for real ones" What a crock of shit, a few vin numbers dont mean shit in real life, trust me. He deserves to call it a real one considering he payed more money than a real one, so your whole theory just went out the second story window into the dumpster. :burn:

Last edited:

asiancobra

PSN: new_edge_cobra
Established Member
CobraStang161 said:
who cares if it isnt a real one? he clearly stated its built to look and drive like one, dont post potentially rude information if your not intending to buy it. And whats this with "thats reserved to the people who payed for real ones" What a crock of shit, a few vin numbers dont mean shit in real life, trust me. He deserves to call it a real one considering he payed more money into it than a real one, so your whole theory just went out the second story window into the dumpster. :burn:
:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread