1995 Mustang New Rims & Tires

armyed

FordFan
Established Member
Finally put my FR500's that I have been drooling over for the longest on the car! 18x9 Fronts with Nitto 265/35/18 18x10 Rears with 305/35/18 Mickey Thompson ET Street II's. And let me tell you, these MT's hook on the street like they have a grudge against the asphalt!

18Resized.jpg

19Resized.jpg

25Resized.jpg

28Resized.jpg

RearShotResized_zpsc224e62b.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Good looking Cobra, and a nice hood choice, right down to the hood pins.

armyed

FordFan
Established Member
FR500s, don't see those often! Car looks clean though.

If money grew on trees I wouldn't have FR500's on the car LOL. But for the price you can't beat the looks and style of them. Not to mention I just needed some 18's that would fill in the wheel well's a little better and hold those Beautiful Mickey Thompson's on the back without breaking the bank! I do love your rims though! Lol :beer:

You see FR500's a lot less than the Cobra R's that were on it! Not to mention the 4 year old 275/40/17 BFG's D/R's on them got me a whopping 11.90 something @122MPH lol. Also have slicks now and those are on 15's that are seen even more than the Cobra R's on Mustangs! HAHAHA But they should get me well into the 10's and that's all that matters!

Last edited:

leftlane86gt

Established Member
If money grew on trees I wouldn't have FR500's on the car LOL. But for the price you can't beat the looks and style of them. Not to mention I just needed some 18's that would fill in the wheel well's a little better and hold those Beautiful Mickey Thompson's on the back without breaking the bank! I do love your rims though! Lol :beer:

You see FR500's a lot less than the Cobra R's that were on it! Not to mention the 4 year old 275/40/17 BFG's D/R's on them got me a whopping 11.90 something @122MPH lol. Also have slicks now and those are on 15's that are seen even more than the Cobra R's on Mustangs! HAHAHA But they should get me well into the 10's and that's all that matters!

Since your short on funds, lets hope you come out one day and find your car up on blocks then you can tell the insurance company that your "high dollar" (pick a brand) rims were stolen. That will get those off your car :rockon:. On the flip side, the CAR is nice looking.

armyed

FordFan
Established Member
Since your short on funds, lets hope you come out one day and find your car up on blocks then you can tell the insurance company that your "high dollar" (pick a brand) rims were stolen. That will get those off your car :rockon:. On the flip side, the CAR is nice looking.

LOL Ya no shit! That would be nice!

I've seen that car up at coupe performance before. Very clean and nice ride sir!!

Thanks! That was a while back that it was at Scotts lol.

What's done to the car mod wise?
Looks great, performance mods?

Dart Block 8.2 Deck 355 Stroker, Coupe ported Edelbrock Vic Jr's, Systemax intake, SI blower @ 15#'s with Meth injection, TKO600 Tranny and everything else that goes with it. Have it detuned right now running 15 degrees of total timing which made 586RWHP. It's a fun little car!

Nice, now lets clean up those tail pipes!

I know I know lol I didn't clean it yet when I took the pics lol

Good looking Cobra, and a nice hood choice, right down to the hood pins.

It is my favorite hood by far on any SN95! Thanks!

Looks sickkk, love the new combo.

looks great man!

Looks very nice and clean!

Looks great!!! Love SN95's!

Looks good!

Looks awesome!

I'm jealous.

Thanks everyone it has been a long project that just gets a little better with every turn of the wrench! Lots of hours playing with every inch of the car!

Users who are viewing this thread