1994 Mustang GT Clay Bar'd

95ConvGT

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Established Member
honostly, lower it and paint it and it should look sweet

As soon as i get the springs tom i will be doing it in the next few days..... I am also going to be doing the ball joints and brakes then also. So i am going to make sure i have a full day to do it.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Clay bars are awesome, aren't they? I have to clay bar my '02 Infiniti QX4 next week. Might even try it today if the weather cooperates. Nice Mustang by the way. You obviously like it a lot. Enjoy!! :beer:

4fit?

Established Member
Looks quite a bit better. Like others have said, a respray of the bumpers and those rockers (especially the passenger side) would make a difference.

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member
something about the sn95 cars man, just love them. I basically restored my 1996 GT, took a lot of polishing, vacuuming, took out the old exhaust system b/c it was rotting, and put in set of new headlights and foglights. I bought the car low mileage so the motor is still great. I even rebuilt the whole rear on it, now the trans just need to be freshened up. I did most of the suspension but still need a few things.

cobra2798

I have no car
Established Member
Much better. I know how hard you worked on that, my 97 was neglected azs far as paint goes and I spent along tiome trying to get it to look better. It looked just like yours when I got it.

the day I got it.
HPIM0439.jpg

After some cleaning and a few other odds and ends.
HPIM0957.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread