1993 Mustang Cobra issues please read and please let me here your input.

Chriscapo9

Established Member
So this guy Drags me along for weeks and weeks about Trading this Car Would Not give me the VIN or contact Info Only an address To a Shop But im a police officer So I run the VIN myself a week ago or so . He NEVER answers his Phone EVER Only texts He was making out way on top with My trade as my black 93 only has 68k and over 10k of work . So I finally wait till Im ready to leave to see if he brings up the accident thing never mentions it one time then when I do He Ignores me pretty much for good , I tell him Ill LEave wed we swap cars and you give me 3k . Now all of a sudden He wants to sell it outrite and get out of the Cobras ..LOL.. Probably one of the shadiest guys I ever delt with EVER and the Funny thing Is I was giving him the benefit of the Doubt and driving to KY I said If its clean straight and runs fine I would Still do it . So obviously something up with car

Chriscapo9

Established Member
Looks like the reflection from the street lamp to me

Thats an aftermarket sunroof , not a factory one None the less The Shit is Shady the guy I was just about to trade with was making out way better In so many ways But backed out after I called him out on it .

Chriscapo9

Established Member
Man I advise ANY ONE that is talking to this guy to stay FAR away he contacted me back and all but begged to trade for my black one so I agreed on cash and his car after he found out I was a phila police officer he stopped answering my calls completely but kept texting me .so the day comes that I'm about to drive from philly to KY for a 2nd time and he VANISHED ... I get a text saying he ran into some ISSUE s and had to scratch the deal anyone working a deal with this guy contact me 1st and I'll fill you in on how bad he lied to me . People like this are a ****ing disgrace ..

Last edited:

Chriscapo9

Established Member
By the Way I just looked again the TAB on a sunroof does not sit back that far this is a NON sunroof car for sure

Users who are viewing this thread