1990 Mustang Notch 5.0 5 Speed

red9450

Established Member
that is a perfect looking notch. Love everything about the car. wish I was in the market.... you should have no issue moving this. GLWS

slow90coupe

Established Member
that is a perfect looking notch. Love everything about the car. wish I was in the market.... you should have no issue moving this. GLWS

Thanks!!! If I tried hard to move it, I probably could. But i'm not trying to sell it very hard. It's just waiting for the right buyer/trade!

DanDaMan

BAD OMEN
Established Member
Man i know my paint is not perfect on my 98 cobra but.......if the damage was fixed we might be able to work somehting out lol!! But now i need a dd more than anything. Nice notch.

x99blacksnakex

Horsepower over Willpower
Established Member
This car reminds me a lot of my old 93 Notch. Good looking car and a well done build. If I stumble over 7,700 then it'll be gone lol. GLWS

slow90coupe

Established Member
Lol thanks guys. I have decided to keep it for now. I can't duplicate the car for $7700.I got my license this week. I got to drive the car by myself for the first time today!!! It felt GREAT. The car hadn't moved in almost 2 months. It's not going anywhere for a long time.

04yellowcobra

Established Member
Guess I am to late. If you change your mind I have an 04 Cobra ready to trade. Its in the termi section.

LMK.

Later

slow90coupe

Established Member
TTT I'm thinking about parting it out if it don't sell... I'm wanting to build my 97 GT now.

slow90coupe

Established Member
Very nice car. Have you made any changes since this thread was started? What rims go with the car?

It has had some small changes, like different brakes, but nothing major or important. It will come on the Prostars.

Users who are viewing this thread