1990 Mustang Notch 5.0 5 Speed

slow90coupe

Established Member
well, i think it may be time to pass my baby along. i have really enjoyed every minute of owning this car. but, i have done about everything that i have wanted to do with it. well, here it goes...

the car itself has 80k on it. the bottom end has 40k, and the top end has 300 miles on it. the car is an original 5.0 coupe, and is an original WILD STRAWBERRY car. i have put well over 2000 hours into the car over my 1.5 years of ownership. it has pretty much consumed my entire life since i purchased it from a buddy. the car was a PILE. heres a link to my build thread to see how the car started out, and how it progressed. [ame=http://www.southeasternfoxbodies.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19169]slow90coupe's NOTCH BUILD THREAD!!! - SoutheasternFoxBodies.com Forums[/ame]

heres the parts list that i can think of off of the top of my head. i am sure there is about $500 worth of stuff that i am forgetting...

3:73 gears
Magnaflow dumps
Yukon axles and drums
03 Cobra wheels and Tires (almost brand new)
KYB rear shocks
Rear Coilovers
new Balljoints
94 spindles and calipers
new Rotors and pads
KYB struts
UPR coilovers
MM C/C plates
TFS Heads
COMP GOLD R/Rs
BBK LT headers
BBK H-pipe
Lunati 51014 cam
TFS intake
Professional Products FPR
March Underdrives
new Water pump
new timing cover
75MM TB
brand new gas tank and BBK 255LPH pump
engine Gaskets
smoked Headlights
2.5 Kanean hood
new cowl panel
SONY Head unit
KENWOOD speakers all around
MTX sub
SUMMIT sport seats
MGW shifter
Hurst shift knob And Pistol Grip knob
24# injectors
Pro-M MAF
BBK CAI
Procomp Valve Covers

pics!!!

DSCN1741.jpg

DSCN1746.jpg

DSCN1745.jpg

DSCN1710.jpg

coupe953.jpg

coupe951.jpg

coupe952.jpg

coupe928.jpg

DSCN1711.jpg

DSCN1726.jpg

coupe901.jpg

coupe609.jpg

DSCN1424.jpg

More pics-

DSCN2551.jpg

DSCN2303.jpg

DSCN2280.jpg

DSCN2281.jpg

DSCN2278.jpg

DSCN2138.jpg

startup vid- DSCN1706.mp4 video by slow90coupe - Photobucket

CURRENT pics

DSCN3085.jpg

DSCN3090.jpg

DSCN3092.jpg

DSCN3107.jpg

the BAD- the qtr panel is beat up from a tire blowout a long time ago. the car really needs a paint job to be a nice car. but, that is pretty much all the car is lacking from being an extremely nice little fox.

i am looking to get $7650 out of the car or a TRADE.Mainly looking for a 99-04 GT or any year Cobra. i dont care if you think the price is too high. the car is pretty much my life. if you have any questions or trade offers, just ask!

Last edited:

Leeiswho2b

I'll be your huckleberry!
Established Member
Interested in any trades?

2000 NHRA Edition Formula,
5.7 LS1 / M6
The car is a hardtop, ebony cloth interior in mint condition, heat & a/c work perfectly, monsoon stereo system is in excellent working condition.
86,000 miles
6 speed with Hurst "short stick", no traction control option, the car has been upgraded to a WS9 hood & functional WS6 ram air box/lid, smooth bellow.
MSD wires, NGK TR55's
SLP long tube headers with emissions
2.5" True duals with Dynomax bullets dumped
Power steering cooler (nhra option)
All the lights have been smoked with trans black mixed in clear coat(fogs,driving,tail lights)
17x9,17x11 ZR1's brand new,295 MT ET street II's in the rear and Nitto's upfront all brand new (not used)
I have a brand new set of Eibach springs that need to be installed.
Perfect body/paint.
No accidents, clean carfax.

Pics: http://www.svtperformance.com/forum.../785981-wtt-2000-pontiac-formula-mustang.html

BTW, how do you get your pics to show so big? Mine are always small. I use code for forums.

Last edited:

slow90coupe

Established Member
Interested in any trades?

2000 NHRA Edition Formula,
5.7 LS1 / M6
The car is a hardtop, ebony cloth interior in mint condition, heat & a/c work perfectly, monsoon stereo system is in excellent working condition.
86,000 miles
6 speed with Hurst "short stick", no traction control option, the car has been upgraded to a WS9 hood & functional WS6 ram air box/lid, smooth bellow.
MSD wires, NGK TR55's
SLP long tube headers with emissions
2.5" True duals with Dynomax bullets dumped
Power steering cooler (nhra option)
All the lights have been smoked with trans black mixed in clear coat(fogs,driving,tail lights)
17x9,17x11 ZR1's brand new,295 MT ET street II's in the rear and Nitto's upfront all brand new (not used)
I have a brand new set of Eibach springs that need to be installed.
Perfect body/paint.
No accidents, clean carfax.

Pics: http://www.svtperformance.com/forum.../785981-wtt-2000-pontiac-formula-mustang.html

BTW, how do you get your pics to show so big? Mine are always small. I use code for forums.

Dang. That's a NICE car!!! But I just couldn't bring myself to trade for a F-body. If it was a Camaro I probably could, but I have never been a fan of the firebirds. I really appreciate the offer though!!! And for the pics, I use Photobucket. It's great!!!

02trubluegt

Semper Fi
Established Member
gorgeous notch.... i followed your whole build and would gladly trade you my 02GT for it, if mine wasnt such a POS that keeps breaking but

I would do anything for this notch lol GLWS man. If my gt gets the work done its needs ill be back if you still have haha

slow90coupe

Established Member
gorgeous notch.... i followed your whole build and would gladly trade you my 02GT for it, if mine wasnt such a POS that keeps breaking but

I would do anything for this notch lol GLWS man. If my gt gets the work done its needs ill be back if you still have haha

Thanks!!! Your car is about what im wanting... I love the color!!! Just let me know and maybe we can work something out...

slow90coupe

Established Member
Sorry for the late response... I need to get better about checking this thread! Here is a very unflattering picture of the quarter panel with the bumper and molding off before I spray painted it to make it blend in a little better. The bumper has an inch long crack in it, but can very easily be fixed. I have the panel cut off the donor car, I just don't know anyone who can weld it on for me...

DSCN2061.jpg

lafeva

Established Member
Absolutely beautiful notch. Glws if I didn't already have a fox id be all over this.

Would u be interested in the cobra in my sig plus cash? pm me if so

Last edited:

slow90coupe

Established Member
Absolutely beautiful notch. Glws if I didn't already have a fox id be all over this.

Would u be interested in the cobra in my sig plus cash? pm me if so

I would be all over that car if my car wasn't tore all to hell right now! It's off the market for a little while. I'm getting the quarter panel fixed and it's requiring a lot more work than I originally thought. When it's fixed I will get back up with you if you still have it!

chad3113

Established Member
TTT lowered price, quarter panel didn't get fixed.

What are the details on the why the quarter wasn't fixed? You mentioned it taking more time/effort than planned... You could PM me if you'd prefer.

By the looks of it, no A/C? Do you know what it would take to get that put back together?

Users who are viewing this thread