1990 Ford Crown Victoria LTD Station Wagon on BaT

BlackStang00

Established Member
A friend is doing this right now to his 87 Colony park, putting it on a 03 Marauder chassis I sold him. His coyote will also have a TVS blower.
He’s on GrandMarqnet, I know who you’re talking about. I actually almost mentioned him too. That’s going to be one badass wagon.

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member
He’s on GrandMarqnet, I know who you’re talking about. I actually almost mentioned him too. That’s going to be one badass wagon.

yeah he's spent a third of his life on GMN at this point. I have an account over there but don't really post since I'm a filthy mod motor owner.

BlackStang00

Established Member
yeah he's spent a third of his life on GMN at this point. I have an account over there but don't really post since I'm a filthy mod motor owner.
Lol there are a few aero and whale owners over there, myself included. But yeah they’re mostly pushrod peeps. It’s a shame it isn’t more active as there’s a lot of knowledge there.

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member
Lol there are a few aero and whale owners over there, myself included. But yeah they’re mostly pushrod peeps. It’s a shame it isn’t more active as there’s a lot of knowledge there.
the panther forums have largely died down over the years. These days its a new wave of young owners hanging out on facebook groups talking about s-box p71's.

The marauder forum is the only car forum I'm on where the member base is so old, its literally dying off. Just lost another member within the past month actually.

BlackStang00

Established Member
the panther forums have largely died down over the years. These days its a new wave of young owners hanging out on facebook groups talking about s-box p71's.

The marauder forum is the only car forum I'm on where the member base is so old, its literally dying off. Just lost another member within the past month actually.
Cvn used to be pretty popular until it was sold. That’s really sad, but I guess I can understand. Most people have moved on to Facebook even though there is zero knowledge on there.

Users who are viewing this thread