Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
My wife had a 3.1 euro...black ice killed it in 1996

Pretty fun little car...i drove it a few times when we were dating

2003RedfireVert

Male and Female He created them.
Established Member
I had a red 1991 Euro. It had 170k miles on it. Got a $1,000 towards our 2010 Malibu when I traded it in. Pretty sure it got sent to the crusher. It was my first car.

TORQUERULES

Established Member
Remember how the muffler on these would go out a couple years into ownership and they would all run around roaring that V6 bellow? Almost every one of these around here back in the day and currently (it still is a white trash dream car along with a red Pontiac Grand Am in most of WV) sounds like shit.

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
When I was a kid my dad was looking at these vs. a Taurus. He got the Taurus. These seemed much cooler.

TORQUERULES

Established Member
When I was a kid my dad was looking at these vs. a Taurus. He got the Taurus. These seemed much cooler.
The Taurus was a tank. I owned a second gen SHO with the 3.2 V6 and auto and it was amazing even at over 100K miles. It prompted my mother to buy a second gen for a daily with the 3.0 Vulcan. Not much power, but also not bad for as light as they were, and the car lasted forever.

GTSpartan

Yield right!!!!
Established Member
The Nascar version of it was pretty badass. The heyday of Dale Earnhardt and Cole Trickle.

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
My uncle had a white Z(34?) when I was probably 6 or 7 years old. Don’t know squat about them but my mom drove me around in it once or twice and she said it had some pep.

andymarkv

Established Member
My uncle had a white Z(34?) when I was probably 6 or 7 years old. Don’t know squat about them but my mom drove me around in it once or twice and she said it had some pep.
I just found this build thread where a guy is doing a LS swap on a Z34, keeping the FWD and making it manual using a mix of parts from later V8 Monte SS
1991 Lumina Z34 - The BangShift.com Forums

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nostalgic video, Travis. Brought back some good, and not so good, car related memories. I forgot how darned ugly that car was. We are really spoiled now. LOL.

6.0GTO

Established Member
Terrible memories for me. I got rid of a nice 73 K-5 Blazer for a Chevy Citation X-11. I was a moron at 18.

Users who are viewing this thread