1986 Ford Mustang GT 5.0 5-Speed on BAT

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
I wish I was able to get mine in that color, looks great. The passenger seat is just as clean as mine and my ash tray is filled with coins. I don't think anyone ever used my original cigarette lighter.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That is such a nice '86 5.0 GT. Bidding is at $23K. 20 hours to go. I like the Bight Red paint and gray cloth interior.

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
That is such a nice '86 5.0 GT. Bidding is at $23K. 20 hours to go. I like the Bight Red paint and gray cloth interior.

I brought my 86 GT to my friend's house last weekend to ironically install his alternator after a couple months prior doing the alternator install on my car at his house. Anyways he has a nice set of Corbeaus on his car which have great bolsters, but he always comments on how clean my seats are and how neat it would be to have a set of custom Corbeaus or Recaros that have the stock style red pin stripe with the center section that has the unique multi dimple material that is hard to say what exactly it's made of, but every 85/86 GT owner knows what i'm talking about, and of course have the iconic halos, but instead the seats have much better bolstering.

Somewhat in the vein of classic 80s Porsche seats that look stylish, but have both form and function, yet you can tell they definitely came from the 1980s lol

Users who are viewing this thread