1980 Ford Bronco on BAT

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Cool find. Needs a bit work here and there, but overall pretty nice. Appears to be very low mileage unless the odometer has rolled over.

I find it fun when I have extra time to browse through the BAT listings. I always find lots of really neat vehicles.

DoneItDeliberate

Established Member
Cool find. Needs a bit work here and there, but overall pretty nice. Appears to be very low mileage unless the odometer has rolled over.

I find it fun when I have extra time to browse through the BAT listings. I always find lots of really neat vehicles.
Just found this in the No Reserve section...

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-12-14 at 4.06.37 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-12-14 at 4.06.37 PM.png
    316.1 KB · Views: 50

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Geez it seems like yesterday these things were littered all over the place for $800. You'd stop to look at it, pop the hood and on the air cleaner it would say 351 H.O, then you'd admire the 34 miles of vacuum hose's carelessly routed by the UAW's finest. If you got running right making all 190 hp you might even see 10 or 11 mpgs.

I do like this era Ford. The 1st vehicle I ever drove was my dad's 1983 F-250 6.9 with a 4-spd. Two tone brown with a beige inset.

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member
I still haven't warmed up to the Brick Nose, but I bet I will as more modern updates become available for them. I do like their interiors though.

There is a reason those was made only a few years before going to the 1992 refresh. It has to do with that whole 4X4 and EFI badge at the front to make just those 2 pin holes to attach those in the die. It cost Ford almost 100 million dollars per hole!!!! After all the work my uncle and the other die tech team and to bring it out. This was when a truck was only around $8,000 (base) to bring out.

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
24k miles is insane.
Should go for a nice price

Hoping to start our Bronco project next year.
1989 4x4 Eddie Bauer.
Going to yank out the OE 351 and go with a 427+FI

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That Bronco is at $15,251 with 2 days left. I know it will go up, but I expected more action on this one at this point. I think the price has sat there for a couple of days now.

olympic

Established Member
24k miles is insane.
Should go for a nice price

Hoping to start our Bronco project next year.
1989 4x4 Eddie Bauer.
Going to yank out the OE 351 and go with a 427+FI

The odometer has rolled over. It says so under the fifth pic. "The dealer notes the odometer has rolled over. Total mileage is unknown."

Users who are viewing this thread