190k 03 cobra

Das9185

Established Member
I was just wondering how much a 03 was worth with 190k miles. Other than the miles the car is I'm great condition and is bone stock the lady used it to travel for work. I have the option of buying it I just wast to see if the price was right.

joel3431

Brain Terminated.
Established Member
If everything else looks like it is in perfect condition (and you know how, and have the space to do everything including a motor/trans pull) around 13,000. IMO. If you cant do most of the work yourself. save your money for something under 100k. I personally don't like buying something with 20-30k miles.

Das9185

Established Member
Yeah I'm not really looking to keep with that miles I figured if it was for a good enough price ill turn around and sell it. I just wasn't sure what it would go for with that kind of mileage.

Real2000CobraR

Powerstroke God
Established Member
I would lean more around 10-11k. It would really come down to condition and health of engine/tranny if your gonna pay more than that.

Das9185

Established Member
I was thinking somewhere in the ball park of 9 to 10k. I am planing on going to look at it this weekend. It's one of those "sounds to good to be true" deals so hopefully it's as good as she says so.

raym5_0

on 3 u go
Established Member
depends on the chassis, I still see foxbody notches going for pretty good money... a buddy sold a chassis alone for about 8-9k...granted it had very nice cage, k-member, and fuel setup...

if the body is great, its a crate motor away from being reborn.

Cobra03SC

Established Member
190k is already a good long life for these motors, so you can be expecting to dump some cash into it soon even if it seems like its running great now. I wouldnt pay over 12k. You can probably do a basic rebuild for around 2-3k if you did the work yourself. You figure machine costs, gaskets, rings, bearings and bolts it adds up quick. Not to mention the trans.

Users who are viewing this thread