19 x 9.5 SVE Drift wheels

DWalker

Established Member
Any body by chance running these and have any pics? Very very similar to RTRs but I like the flat black better than the RTRs dark charcoal. The SVEs are a 35mm offset and the RTRs are a 33mm offset, is that much of a difference really? Need plenty of thoughts and opinions because the price difference has me looking hard at SVEs. Here are the links to compare the 2:

2005-12 Mustang Flat Black SVE Drift - 19X9.5 at LRS - Same Day Shipping!

2005-12 Mustang Dark Charcoal RTR Wheel 19X9.5 at LRS - Same Day Shipping!

SicShelby09

Banned
I want the black ones. But I would not want to put my 245s on them. They are stretched already on the brembo wheels. I would want a 255 front then a 275 for the rear.

ALLANGT

Established Member
What is an SVE Drift Mustang Wheel? - LRS Blog - Read Here Shop Here

6094351146_c70f3ff56e.jpg

Mus35th

Established Member
What is the weight?

I was thinking about SVT PP "forged" wheels but at $415 a pop and ~30 lbs I cant justify the cost.

94Gt5.0

Allgo5oh
Established Member
Wish they had 10"+ rears in that style. Are front and rear offsets the same?

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Those look great! They kind of look like the BBS wheels that are on the Grand Am Boss 302R's.

They are supposed to be a cheaper variant of the RTR's. I just don't like the stepped spoke or whatever you want to call it.

BlkCoyote

Established Member
Just want to chime in with my experience with "replica" rims, you get what you pay for, don't be surprised if you get a shimmy that you can't get rid of no matter how many times you balance, next thing you know your stuck with junk rims , all that money you dumped trying to make it right, messed up tie rods and ball joints. Buy quality rims, trust me it will be cheaper in the long run.

chuckstang

Established Member
I personally like the silver finish on the drift wheels better than the hyper silver crap of the rtr's.

I read lost of negative posts about these crappy chinese replica rims but honestly the factory rims are made in china and cast in aluminum as well...not to mention how many people I meet at car shows with replica wheels from american muscle and late model with no issues at all.

Not to say you dont get what you pay for but honestly mentioning messing up your tie rods etc is bit drastic lol

JMagMach1

Midnight Rider
Established Member
I don't know if i like the stepped look either, I know what you're talking about... RTRs look a little cleaner? Want to see the black on a Race Red! purchasing wheels this next month... would help me make my decision

Users who are viewing this thread