18k-Mile 2003 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra Convertible on BaT

COOL COBRA

Hell Yes!
Established Member
It’s got an accident report, possible corrosion from being in Hawaii, and it’s got to shipped from Hawaii. And it’s a ragtop which doesn’t bother me but does to some.
I‘ve been watching it. Last minute bidders are waiting it out.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Because it's gotta be shipped from Hawaii?
For sure! It's got a Reserve, though, so the seller doesn't have to worry about "giving it away" at such a low bid. 7.75 hours to go and the bid is $5,432.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
No, I couldn't find it Brad. Someone on BAT asked the seller if there was a Reserve and he confirmed it was, but didn't give the Reserve price.

specracer

SVTOA MCA
Premium Member
It will clearly say "no reserve" if there isn't, in the title and via a yellow icon just under the main title. Also reserves are not able to be found. Occasionally, but not often, the seller will disclose what they are looking for in the comments.

And with BaT, the final 2 minutes, is ALL that matters, as the clock resets to 2 minutes with every new bid, to eliminate a last second snipe (just like a live auction, were the auctioneer will keep going until everyone is done). My guess is that this will end RNM, as terminators only seem to do OK on BaT, and Im sure the process of shipping from HI would be a turn off to many.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I thought the Reserve would have been higher, even considering the high cost to ship it stateside.

Users who are viewing this thread