Established Member
'16 Camaro. Some Official Photos.

http://www.chevrolet.com/2016-camaro/

camaro1.jpgcamaro2.jpgcamaro3.jpgcamaro4.jpgcamaro5.jpg

Last edited:

Ninjak

Posting from The Shadow's
Established Member
Umm that blue Camaro from that angle could pass for a Mustang at first glance...Toss a 5.0 badge on the side and some may not even notice at first. Waiting to see some more before I give it a pass or fail

big reg

Gets his shit pushed in
Established Member
200lbs weight loss or more depending on model. 8spd auto is an option as well. Can't wait for an LT4 model.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
I am digging it!!! Those initial photos that got leaked the other day, not so much. These do the car more justice. I really like the rear quarter area, those are some muscle car haunches!

snakecharmer

Established Member
It's not *bad*, it's just perhaps not as much as some had hoped for. As has mostly been the case, Camaro fans will like it, Mustang fans won't. Water and Oil................

I suspect the later and hotter iterations (ZL1, Z/28) will look much better just as the GT350 is a considerable improvement over the blandness of the base 2015 Mustang.

Last edited:

Davy_Baby9

Established Member
Smaller, lighter, faster, more efficient, I'd say it's damn near a home run. Looks are always subjective but I think it looks awesome.

FprA2Ft.jpg

izl3Ykj.jpg

k2jb44P.jpg

Slightly Motivated

Stormtrooper
Established Member
I have never been fond of the new camaros, but that looks fantastic. I really like the overall style cars in general are starting to take.

It seems like chevy is working well between all its divisions and models to use similar power plants throughout different lines. They are really starting to snowball and if they keep it up their cars will keep pulling ahead.

Last edited:

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
It's not *bad*, it's just perhaps not as much as some had hoped for. As has mostly been the case, Camaro fans will like it, Mustang fans won't. Water and Oil................

I suspect the later and hotter iterations (ZL1, Z/28) will look much better just as the GT350 is a considerable improvement over the blandness of the base 2015 Mustang.

Thats not true of all of us. I have been a fan of both Camaros and Mustangs for as long as I can remember. In fact I have owned 4 of each and still have 1 of each :D

I like it in SS trim and think you are right, Z/28, ZL1 and 1LE trim are going to look even better.

fangstang

Established Member
I'm sure it will perform well but I dont like the looks of it at all. Too cartoonish and juvenile.

Whippled3v

Established Member
I'm somewhat biased because I would never buy a Camaro, but I do think it looks better than the previous model.
Can't help but think the side shots scream Mustang though, and the obnoxiously large lower grille on the red one looks pretty stupid.

Still slow... :poke:

RJ13GT

Established Member
It looks pretty good. I thought the 5th gen looked ok(before the dumb looking refresh)but didnt like how stupid needlessly big it was. This one is a slight improvement I guess but not much of a change from the previous. It does look Mustangy at certain angles. Ive always loved camaros but never really liked the 5th gen because it was a barge and a slow turd because of it. I hope this one puts out.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread