'14 Shelby AKA The Hellby at NMRA Bradenton

jbrown1238

Built on 4-7-03 @ 3:47:15
Established Member
4th picture down. That's me on the top row next to my wife in the orange shirt. Great looking car, I enjoyed watching it all weekend.

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
I'm impressed. Your shelby looks awesome.

supa-hot-fire.gif

atxjustice6r

Established Member
Car looks awesome man. Sounds just as good, too. Congrats on the 10.0. Breaking the 9's although fairly common today, is no small feat in a stick car.

themadhatter

Sry, didn't mean to hijack the thread. Just that one of my buddies noticed another Hellby...which has been my GT500's name for many years now. But i guess great minds think alike!

92GreenGT

Turbos FTW!!!
Established Member
To me there are only certain cars that I want when I feel like I've "made it" and a Trinity GT500 is one of those cars. Amazing car dude and it gets down, perfect.

ThomasL

Established Member
This old thread back from the dead?!?!?! haha nice!!!

Umm...this is a super sick GT500 but there is one problem....I already own The Hellby and have for some time. It gets demon-jealous very easily....just saying. But on a side note, sick car and track times!

http://austin.craigslist.org/cto/5236738492.html

Bummer, thought this was a newish thread where the OP got his clutch issue resolved.

I ordere a new SPEC P Trim last week. Moving on from Mcleod. We'll see how that goes soon.

It looks amazing. Mods and power in video? Sig says 823rwhp?

ALL THE MODS! Motor is untouched. Full suspension from BMR with viking rears and strange front struts. 823 with the e85 toooon from VMP.

Sry, didn't mean to hijack the thread. Just that one of my buddies noticed another Hellby...which has been my GT500's name for many years now. But i guess great minds think alike!

All good. Some people share the same name too. :coolman:

To me there are only certain cars that I want when I feel like I've "made it" and a Trinity GT500 is one of those cars. Amazing car dude and it gets down, perfect.

Thank you. I take pride in the car. Pieced together from a lot of expert input from VMP, BMR, Justin Jordan in Tampa and myself (not an expert)!

Goal this winter here in Florida is 9s and 170+ in the half mile. New clutch and a diet should be all she needs!

mystickb1996

Established Member
Congratulations, car looks amazing as always. Youll be in The 9s in no time.. After 9s you going auto? I'm still holding it down in Nola, waiting for that ride hahah jk... Nice going man.. Btw did you have an RXT in before the spec??

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
10.0's at 137 WHILE SHIFTING GEARS is awesome..... Means you're driving that thing!!!

Congrats and well done!

ThomasL

Established Member
Your car looks badass, sounds badass, is badass.

Thank you! I agree haha

Congratulations, car looks amazing as always. Youll be in The 9s in no time.. After 9s you going auto? I'm still holding it down in Nola, waiting for that ride hahah jk... Nice going man.. Btw did you have an RXT in before the spec??

After 9s i don't really have a plan. Might move on to another car. Who knows. And yeah, I had an RXT. Excited to get the Spec installed and let er rip.

10.0's at 137 WHILE SHIFTING GEARS is awesome..... Means you're driving that thing!!!

Congrats and well done!

I try! I'm sure a more competent driver would have hit 9s in it already. All my seat time in any car ever at the track has been in this car in the last year and a half. Still learning.

Users who are viewing this thread