14' GT500 vs C7 Z06 Auto

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Was out cruising with my lady, when I noticed an auto C7 Z06 roaring by me. I knew it was on. We got on the highway, waited for our 2 lanes to clear and go straight. I honked it and off we went...

After the run, I slowed down and waited for him to catch up so that we could maybe run again or chat, but the Z06 driver stayed back and away...

My GT500 is stock, minus a fresh Airaid filter. Im assuming the C7Z was stock.

Anyway, here is the results:

Last edited:

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
I wanted another run to solidify the outcome but he never came back... i am glad I finally got to play with one... win or lose...

DarkMach1

Established Member
guy thought he had it covered, then zyborg went

trump413_zpsgtlncrbg.gif

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
I wud hav thought a C7 Zo6 wud be faster then a 14 shelby no? I really don't know.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Nice kill bro.
I thought it would have been closer than that with the Z being an automatic.
***shrugs shoulders*** I guess not. lol

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Looked to me like he starting pulling at :35 then let off right after.

He seemed to pull during/after my shift, but I then seemed to pull back again, just like I did on the hit...

Im not 100% sure thought...

That on I-10 in Katy?

No sir... it was calle 67 road.

OP's forehead is a carpark.

Sure thing! Your momma parked there last night...

Nice!!!

Did he run up on traffic or?

That looked like a bully beat down.

There was some traffic in some of the other lanes to the right, but our 2 lanes were empty and clear...

I wud hav thought a C7 Zo6 wud be faster then a 14 shelby no? I really don't know.

I think the C7Z's have an edge, but I also notice a lot of people underestimate Trinity cars.

Ever since the Hellcats came out everyone seems to have forgotten about the Trinity.

Nice kill bro.
I thought it would have been closer than that with the Z being an automatic.
***shrugs shoulders*** I guess not. lol

Agreed.... but whatever the reason (bad tune, heatsoak, inexperienced driver, etc). Im glad I was able to come out on top on this one, specially when it was the Z06 that instigated the race.

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
makes sense. maybe u were just the better driver. he acted like the kid who bullies everyone at school then gets his ass beat and then calls out sick the next day so he doesn't have to face anyone. he drove awful slow after that it seems lol

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
He seemed to pull during/after my shift, but I then seemed to pull back again, just like I did on the hit...

Im not 100% sure thought...

No sir... it was calle 67 road.

Sure thing! Your momma parked there last night...

There was some traffic in some of the other lanes to the right, but our 2 lanes were empty and clear...

I think the C7Z's have an edge, but I also notice a lot of people underestimate Trinity cars.

Ever since the Hellcats came out everyone seems to have forgotten about the Trinity.

Agreed.... but whatever the reason (bad tune, heatsoak, inexperienced driver, etc). Im glad I was able to come out on top on this one, specially when it was the Z06 that instigated the race.

“That’s a zo”
“Make sure you record”

I gotta be honest with you here. You sound like a prepube little girl.

Let me get this. You drive around with your girl while she records your street races? Wow. That’s actually quite pathetic.
****in ghey bro.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
makes sense. maybe u were just the better driver. he acted like the kid who bullies everyone at school then gets his ass beat and then calls out sick the next day so he doesn't have to face anyone. he drove awful slow after that it seems lol

I was pissed cause I really wanted another run, especially since gf told me that she didnt think she recorded the race... I even slowed 10 under the speed limit to wait for him, guy never caught back up....

I wonder if he broke??? Lol....

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
“That’s a zo”
“Make sure you record”

I gotta be honest with you here. You sound like a prepube little girl.

Let me get this. You drive around with your girl while she records your street races? Wow. That’s actually quite pathetic.
****in ghey bro.

I thought I told your punk ass that was your mom...? This was previous to her parking on my forehead. She didnt seem to mind my voice...

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
the only thing broke was his pride. so u got any future plans as far as mods? seems like them 500's get up and go with minimal mods

I was pissed cause I really wanted another run, especially since gf told me that she didnt think she recorded the race... I even slowed 10 under the speed limit to wait for him, guy never caught back up....

I wonder if he broke??? Lol....

Users who are viewing this thread