Established Member
sweet

in b4 mercedes leg humpers saying with just a tune they could see 700-1000

F8l Vnm

Established Member
sweet

This.
It wont be long before member KAZ , comes in here with his MB love.
" Anyone wanna wager he talks about my Z06 and its poor interior ? " :lol::lol:
:beer:

good Kill OP. I drove my buddies C63 with a tune, intake and full exhaust and it ran pretty well. Nothing close to even touching a 2013 GT500.
Sounded really good though with no cats .

kaz109

Established Member
sweet

In before 04 GT owners say his car is better than MB lol

The GT500 is a beast and it shows .not so much here because it was never really a race to begin with lol.

kaz109

Established Member
This.
It wont be long before member KAZ , comes in here with his MB love.
" Anyone wanna wager he talks about my Z06 and its poor interior ? " :lol::lol:
:beer:

good Kill OP. I drove my buddies C63 with a tune, intake and full exhaust and it ran pretty well. Nothing close to even touching a 2013 GT500.
Sounded really good though with no cats .

Hahahahahaha...that's cute I have a fan! No need to talk about your poor mans super car when the thread is about to two cars.

As I stated the gt500 is a beast and this was hardly a run but good to hear the exhaust from both. But I didn't realize the gt500 had such a low redline..that would seem boring to me

ponyboyisaac

Now Kaioken...times 10!!
Established Member
Hahahahahaha...that's cute I have a fan! No need to talk about your poor mans super car when the thread is about to two cars.

As I stated the gt500 is a beast and this was hardly a run but good to hear the exhaust from both. But I didn't realize the gt500 had such a low redline..that would seem boring to me

Low redline?? The 5.8 can rev to 7000rpm from the factory, thats pretty damn good for a big bore, long stroke v8.

kaz109

Established Member
They are pretty equal...C&D did a VIR lightning lap round-up late last year, the C63 was roughly 2 seconds faster, not sure if it was the same C&D driver in both cars though.

Idk if that is true or not but if the C63 is indeed 2seconds faster that is far from pretty equal. That's like saying this drag race video was a competitive run lol...

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
They are pretty equal...C&D did a VIR lightning lap round-up late last year, the C63 was roughly 2 seconds faster, not sure if it was the same C&D driver in both cars though.

They use different drivers so the results are always skewed. Also it was an C63 Black series that was 2 seconds faster. Different car from the one in this vid

kaz109

Established Member
They use different drivers so the results are always skewed. Also it was an C63 Black series that was 2 seconds faster. Different car from the one in this vid

Completely different car and though it is better in the corners the same thing would happen to it in a drag race with a 13 GT500 . Now that makes sense as I can't see a normal C63 being 2 seconds faster than a 500

Users who are viewing this thread