'13 auto tunes are out

DIB5.0

Established Member
I know VMP, Lund, Brenspeed can do auto tunes now. Just talked to Ken from Lund and they are 2-3 days out with tunes. They are swamped.

acrbill

Established Member
Shaun is working on auto trans tunes. I would give it a little time, he definitely is not the type to rush anything to market.

ViciousJay

Established Member
Shaun is working on auto trans tunes. I would give it a little time, he definitely is not the type to rush anything to market.

this but when it hits the market you bet your bottom dollar it will rival the top dogs fo sho

DIB5.0

Established Member
Ken Bjonnes from Lund tuning told me
"We probably do more trans tuning than anyone. Its our specialty."

ALLKHEINZ

Established Member
i ordered my brenspeed auto tune last wednesday and ups tracking says out for delivery so i expect mine to be waiting for me when i get home....

BigMackCoyote

I have a Boost Leak!
Established Member
I don't see why most people on this forum say wait for Shaun@aed when other people have auto tunes that work great and have been available since the cars came out. If you are in the market for a tune and have an automatic don't hesitate to call one of the companys that already has the tunes available. I have ridden in 3 different auto cars. One tune was from american muscle which drove fine. One was from Jpc which drove pretty damn good for an intake,tune,exhaust only car. And mine that Lund racing tuned and it drives near perfect with a blower. All 3 were better than stock as far as shifting, power, etc.

Last edited:

Hub2011

Established Member
My '11 Auto will be on the dyno at AED in about 16 hours. Not that I'm counting, or anything. :)

acrbill

Established Member
IMO VMP is the auto tune to beat. Shaun takes every tune personally. He will not hesitate to go back and forth with you 20 times a day until your tune is perfect.

I don't see why most people on this forum say wait for Shaun@aed when other people have auto tunes that work great and have been available since the cars came out. If you are in the market for a tune and have an automatic don't hesitate to call one of the companys that already has the tunes available. I have ridden in 3 different auto cars. One tune was from american muscle which drove fine. One was from Jpc which drove pretty damn good for an intake,tune,exhaust only car. And mine that Lund racing tuned and it drives near perfect with a blower. All 3 were better than stock as far as shifting, power, etc.

Shaun@AED

IMO VMP is the auto tune to beat. Shaun takes every tune personally. He will not hesitate to go back and forth with you 20 times a day until your tune is perfect.

Agreed.
Justin @ VMP NAILED it with his auto tune.

Good work demands recognition.

Mastwolf has worked VERY hard to refine the Auto strategy I sent him and I think he's done an excellent job.
The hold up on the auto tune release has been the 'lope'. 50% are perfect, 50% stall. It's very frustrating. The rest of the tune has been ready for some time. It may not be 'perfect' for every driver, but it's a damn fine 'sporty' Auto tune.

As for the 2013's..... Since the strategy and templates are totally different, I'd like at least one in-house for testing before doing any mail-order 2013 Auto tunes. I'm sure Lund, BBR, VMP, Brenspeed, Amazon, etc will be ahead of me as usual. I tend to take my sweet-ass time. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread