10th anniv. Cobra - I bought one!

mondo540

Established Member
I'm stoked guys....bought a black 10th anniv. coupe today. Been lurking here for awhile, got serious last week about buying because I wanted a deal. Test drove 4 of them across 3 dealers....this particular dealer did some weird stuff in the last 2 weeks on pricing....last week I test drove the car I bought today...they wouldn't go under 30,560 at all....and it was advertised 6000 off sticker....this past week it went to 5000 off sticker...today I saw an ad in local paper for 7000 off. I showed up when they opened and bought it.

Got a 10th black for $29,650.00 They have 3 verts, 1 silver 10th, and 1 zinc yellow left. All are 7000 off....they told me that was supposed to be for verts only but the ad guy made a mistake and they are honoring for coupes too.

I live in Columbus, dealer is Masheter Ford if anyone is interested.

Cobra10thaniv

Established Member
Congrats.

Hey look under the rear bumper for the build sheet before you drive it.

97whitecobra

Established Member
Would the non anniversary models be cheaper? What other color coupes did you see? Does that include the gas guzzler tax also? thanks and congrats.

wculver

600hp is not enough!
Established Member
What an awesome deal! He's right, the $7k off is for the vert's b/c the $1000 dealer cash is ONLY on the vert's! ENJOY!

mondo540

Established Member
Yes, includes GG tax...and yes, applies to regular coupes although the yellow one is all they had that I saw...think that would be $28,065 with the 7K off...the silver 10th was nice but had 181 miles on it and the one I bought had only 25 miles...I listened hard for tick, drove it carefully for vibe, etc. Think I am o.k. here...I am keeping my fingers crossed.

north jersey 03

Established Member
Cool, i just bought a Red 10th ann. thursday in new jersey and could only get them down to 31,495. can't wait to get her home.

Last edited:

numbaonestunna

Established Member
Hey congrats! Looks like we own the exact same car! =) What was your out the door pricing with financing, if you don't mind me asking? I'm starting to think I paid too much....

Originally posted by mondo540
I'm stoked guys....bought a black 10th anniv. coupe today. Been lurking here for awhile, got serious last week about buying because I wanted a deal. Test drove 4 of them across 3 dealers....this particular dealer did some weird stuff in the last 2 weeks on pricing....last week I test drove the car I bought today...they wouldn't go under 30,560 at all....and it was advertised 6000 off sticker....this past week it went to 5000 off sticker...today I saw an ad in local paper for 7000 off. I showed up when they opened and bought it.

Got a 10th black for $29,650.00 They have 3 verts, 1 silver 10th, and 1 zinc yellow left. All are 7000 off....they told me that was supposed to be for verts only but the ad guy made a mistake and they are honoring for coupes too.

03 svtvenom

Repent!!!
Established Member
Originally posted by mondo540

Where is that located? I got mine about a month and a half ago at Krieger Ford for $31,700.

mondo540

Established Member
Thx. everyone...I've been waiting for the day when I finally pulled the trigger on one.

03 svtvenom: Masheter is on the east side of Columbus ...Hamilton Road. I shopped at Krieger as well...they didn't want to come down much...I was looking at the red 10th anniv. coupe they had.

Users who are viewing this thread