1000 hp pump gas

802gt500

Established Member
Just got off the dyno on a cool day and the car made 1015 horsepower and 909 torque at the crank on 93 pump gas.
Gen 3 R Fox Lake porting JDM SS cams tuned by Pro Edge tuning Bill Miller.

Super happy

HKusp

Established Member
As you should be!! Those are fantastic numbers and you can do it pretty much all the time , pretty much anywhere. Very cool.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Wow, that is darned impressive! Congrats!
upload_2020-9-4_9-25-43.png

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Bill has a Mustang dyno so that's pretty decent. This isn't a Corvette forum bro how much hp did it make at the wheels. No one cares what u converted it to that's gay.

Im betting it can make it on straight 93 but Bill likes to add Boostane for good measure but I doubt with a ported blower and cams that it needs it to make 900 whp. PBD has done that several times with Whipple blowers on 93 octane. Torque im assuming is around 750 which is decent.

Last year I seen a GT500 with a big Kenny Bell put down 950 whp on Bills Mustang dyno on straight 93 octane so its definitely possible without Boostane or Torco.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
Bill has a Mustang dyno so that's pretty decent. This isn't a Corvette forum bro how much hp did it make at the wheels. No one cares what u converted it to that's gay.

Im betting it can make it on straight 93 but Bill likes to add Boostane for good measure but I doubt with a ported blower and cams that it needs it to make 900 whp. PBD has done that several times with Whipple blowers on 93 octane. Torque im assuming is around 750 which is decent.

Last year I seen a GT500 with a big Kenny Bell put down 950 whp on Bills Mustang dyno on straight 93 octane so its definitely possible without Boostane or Torco.

It's crazy how these guys are risking a LOT of money using 93. It's like sending a gold leaf invitation to Murphy.

802gt500

Established Member
I knew this would happen. Any ways thats the conversion number the dyno guys gave me. It made 863 rwhp 773 rwtq. Go pick a fight with the dyno jet guys or dyno guys if you want nothing to me. I was extremely excited with the results. Fyi i did not make those numbers on the mustang dyno at pro edge tuning.

Thanks for looking

802gt500

Established Member
Key board warriors win this round.
Wanna talk about my 8.3s na fox body? Im certainly scared of speed.

1 Alibi 2

Veteran,...retired Navy !
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
If it's a Mustang Dyno, just list the #'s it made, site members understand they are different from a DynoJet !!

Users who are viewing this thread