Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
Brand new? Never farted in?

The farts cost extra.
_5S3eP.gif

plumbcrazy

Established Member
I love this sht man! Why would I not. I just made money. You hater rather run your mouth than be happy. Just wait till the seats get posted. You will see how many people will be jumping through hoops to buy them.
In 10 years, we’ll all be sorry we didn’t buy every OEM part listed here now.
They’ll all seem like bargains.
BTW, I bought one of those “ reproduction” emblems as I prefer it to the snake.
It’s junk.
There’s a difference.

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
In 10 years, we’ll all be sorry we didn’t buy every OEM part listed here now.
They’ll all seem like bargains.
BTW, I bought one of those “ reproduction” emblems as I prefer it to the snake.
It’s junk.
There’s a difference.

i doubt it. this piece isn't terminator-specific and should not have been posted in the terminator for sale section.

hell it's not even cobra-specific. i think every single ford mustang in any trim built between 99-04 came with the exact same running horse emblem. maybe even 94-04 and others lol.

if this were to somehow become desireable, so would every single oem part on the sn95/new edge - right down to nuts, bolts, and plastic body retainers. but, like they say, there's a sucker born every minute

ZiaRunner

Established Member
i doubt it. this piece isn't terminator-specific and should not have been posted in the terminator for sale section.

hell it's not even cobra-specific. i think every single ford mustang in any trim built between 99-04 came with the exact same running horse emblem. maybe even 94-04 and others lol.

if this were to somehow become desireable, so would every single oem part on the sn95/new edge - right down to nuts, bolts, and plastic body retainers. but, like they say, there's a sucker born every minute
I think a lot of the 99-04 lower trims had those shitty plastic honeycomb grills with the horse in the corral all mulled together. The floating horse was on the Mach 1 and Cobra.

There was a company back then that made that floating horse hand painted with flames or a skeleton. Probably rare these days and maybe worth…. 1 billion dollars!

plumbcrazy

Established Member

I hear what you're saying, and I'm not defending OP's parts.
I should have specified "OEM Terminator "parts, cause that's what I meant.

Bullitt1448

Established Member
Do you have a pic of what you're talking about?
I Don’t. But if I find a pic I will post it. There was someone a a few years ago that was hand painting these. The horse looked like a skeleton, there were also a few other versions. I thought they were great, something a little different than what everyone else has.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
I Don’t. But if I find a pic I will post it. There was someone a a few years ago that was hand painting these. The horse looked like a skeleton, there were also a few other versions. I thought they were great, something a little different than what everyone else has.
I remember those, and wasn't there a rainbow (honest) one?
A few of the aftermarket ones, including the snake were huge and looked way out of place.

Bullitt1448

Established Member
I remember those, and wasn't there a rainbow (honest) one?
A few of the aftermarket ones, including the snake were huge and looked way out of place.
Not sure about the rainbow one but it wouldn’t surprise me. there were a few versions of the flag and a bunch of others too. They were all hand airbrushed, thought they were cool at the time but they were expensive and funds were limited.

Chrome98Cobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Like this?
D572AFA9-7924-4E4D-B8E8-CECB645096F2.jpeg

Chrome98Cobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Yes, or at least very similar. Where did you score that one?
When I lived in San Diego 10 years ago I bought a canton coolant tank off a guy on Craigslist and this horse was stuck to it. I removed it and it’s been laying in a drawer in my toolbox ever since.

If you want it you can have it, I don’t want anything for it. PM me your address and I’ll send it.

Users who are viewing this thread