10.88 on STOCK BOOST

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
2004silvercobra said:
the only reason the da changed is i saw scotts sig and looked at the time slip... and i always said between on the weight never set a weight becuse its never the same because of fuel etc... whatever it is what it is. sorry i started a nightmare of a thread like i said before your car is still fast regaurdless of what u did.
Appreciate the comment here 2004silvercobra.

Can understand the skepticism with ALMO's success, but there's just too many folks here on the east coast that have seen this Cobra in action and do nothing but applaud. And sounds like the same can be said for your Terminator in Colorado, 2004silvercobra.

Sounds like this thread has about run it's course........What say we loosen up here and let the personal stuff die?

BlackSunshine13

"The Princess"
Established Member
2004silvercobra said:
wow sprayed daily what is that nut in your mouth/face. sure talking alot about **** like you know from personal experience... maybe srt10etr is your little partner in crime....

i bring my 2 cents about his car and u guys bring your e harmony life story into a car forum dont need to hear it what u guys do in the closet stays in the closet...

I think you need to through down that shovel before you get any deeper.

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
SRT10ETR said:
:D
HAHAHA!!!

Alteza's... Lambo Doors... this is great...

CONGRATS MAN... YOU OFFICIALLY HAVE NOT ONLY THE FASTEST COBRA IN COLORADO BUT THE GAYEST ONE TOO!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :loser:

Whats next? Neon Undercarriage Lights? let me guess, you have stickers too?

:poke:

Altezza's, and Lambo doors prove my Brokeback tool bag statement!
You truly have made our day. You may run 10.7 but in the end, your a queer.

Almo

Established Member
2004silvercobra said:
sorry i started a nightmare of a thread like i said before your car is still fast regaurdless of what u did.

For what is it worth... a 10.70s where you're at is moving!!

sambandit

SVT God
Established Member
Almo said:
For what is it worth... a 10.70s where you're at is moving!!
Just for comparison sake, brand new C6 Z06s run 12.6s at 115 here, so that shows you his car is pretty quick!

I say throw the pullies and ported blower on your car and see what it's capable of! I think you could potentially trap 135 and who knows what you could ET at....:beer:

NOXCUSES

Z0SICK
Established Member
2004silvercobra said:
the only reason the da changed is i saw scotts sig and looked at the time slip... and i always said between on the weight never set a weight becuse its never the same because of fuel etc... whatever it is what it is. sorry i started a nightmare of a thread like i said before your car is still fast regaurdless of what u did.

So let me get this straight. You are saying you ran a 10.70 at the same elevation Scott ran a 10.96 with 7xx and 8xx? His car is way faster than yours, and you need to stop changing up your story.

NOXCUSES

Z0SICK
Established Member
sambandit said:
Just for comparison sake, brand new C6 Z06s run 12.6s at 115 here, so that shows you his car is pretty quick!

I say throw the pullies and ported blower on your car and see what it's capable of! I think you could potentially trap 135 and who knows what you could ET at....:beer:

Thats an N/A Car. Not the same.

2004silvercobra

Established Member
you girls are really something... u got shot-in-the-face-daily, elmo, nut-etr and full-of-xcuses come out the closet already.. you fools are as gay and immature as they come....

there carbon fiber tail lights, really any different than putting black outs on not really.. lambo doors again u like it or not i dont give a shit.... i bet half the people on here thought about doing them but cost to much...

wheres the pitures of your shit boxes that you paid someone to put together cause u cant do it your self..

BlackSunshine13

"The Princess"
Established Member
2004silvercobra said:
you girls are really something... u got shot-in-the-face-daily, elmo, nut-etr and full-of-xcuses come out the closet already.. you fools are as gay and immature as they come....

there carbon fiber tail lights, really any different than putting black outs on not really.. lambo doors again u like it or not i dont give a shit.... i bet half the people on here thought about doing them but cost to much...

wheres the pitures of your shit boxes that you paid someone to put together cause u cant do it your self..

Theres pics of all of these cars online here. Are you sure your arent still 12? No I take that back you sound like a 14 y/o girl with your little pet names for everyone. And I am sure you did all the work on your car yourself right? I mean come on, I do my own work. The lambo doors are okay...but heres the point its not a lambo or batmobile. I think maybe if you get some 22" wire wheels with spinners then your look will be complete.

NOXCUSES

Z0SICK
Established Member
2004silvercobra said:

I love guys like you who cant respond to someones questions. You just start taking about other shit. I wish this was on O'Riley factor so he could put your ass in the no spin zone. The only reason I said anything is because you continue to speak B.S. His car is not a shell. Now you are bench racing from 2500 miles away. Get over it.

2004silvercobra

Established Member
IronTerp said:
Appreciate the comment here 2004silvercobra.

Can understand the skepticism with ALMO's success, but there's just too many folks here on the east coast that have seen this Cobra in action and do nothing but applaud. And sounds like the same can be said for your Terminator in Colorado, 2004silvercobra.

Sounds like this thread has about run it's course........What say we loosen up here and let the personal stuff die?

at least iron terp knows when u stop. i tried calling peace and let it go and once again to immature to just go on with the tread.(10.88 on stock boost):poke:

Almo

Established Member
sambandit said:

There is no question his car is moving that high but after the hits I received, I'm not about to go out of my way praising his times when he is kicking dirt on me. :-D

I am trying my best to get a 10 second pass the way it sits and it is then I will most likely jump to one pulley at a time to show the difference between both with the weight of my car.

I am not for sure if I will go ported Eaton or not. I took an ET away from Lou that is somewhat... more of a pioneer with his 03 than I am... so, I don't think I want to try and show my car could run quicker than his did at 10.55 @130 with a port on mine. Maybe I can get my car there with an upper and lower without a port so his name stays on the list.

I will be glad to finally get a twin screw on my car.

EVILNSS

EVILNSS
Established Member
2004silvercobra said:
there carbon fiber tail lights, really any different than putting black outs on not really..

STOP THE PRESS's!!! THERE CARBON FIBER... Ok man, you Def, can't say you ran full weight now...

Almo has stock tail lights!!!

Yea... see when you talk shit about almo, sprayed daily, noexcuses and myself, your not only attemping to piss on us, your pissing on MACA...

Funny thing he has cute little names for most of us, but havent said anything about blacksunshine yet, b/c its already bad enough with you have the guys making you look like an ass. it gets worse when the lady on the board shuts your mouth.

:coolman:

BlackSunshine13

"The Princess"
Established Member
SRT10ETR said:
Funny thing he has cute little names for most of us, but havent said anything about blacksunshine yet, b/c its already bad enough with you have the guys making you look like an ass. it gets worse when the lady on the board shuts your mouth.

No apparently I am "princess".

Almo

Established Member
2004silvercobra said:
at least iron terp knows when u stop. i tried calling peace and let it go and once again to immature to just go on with the tread.(10.88 on stock boost):poke:

You need to go back... and read, I gave you kudos, even joked with you and then you screw it up again.

Not to mention... few saying things about your car and look what a girl you become. Kind of funny how the tides turn when someone's playing tea bag with you huh? Not so fun huh? :bored:

EVILNSS

EVILNSS
Established Member
BlackSunshine13 said:
No apparently I am "princess".

oh sorry princess... SWEET we all have nicknames....

haha i know what hes gonna get next for the fastest cobra in colorado...

200709101143.jpg

200709101141-1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread