1,100HP Trans Am; Only $200,000.00

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Not only that but whiny little girls who can't afford to either buy a fast car or modify one jus keep hating and hating thinking if they hate enough the car will get slower lol.

When in actuality the potential of these cars keeps getting more and more impressive as ppl continue to push the power limits and the Dyno sheets prove it.

That’s what happens when you’re at the top. I bet dodge is ****ing loving it.

Very good press when other manufacturers build vehicles to directly compete with something you’ve done.

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
1200 whp.... do the math. Feel stupid now? U should cause u sound stupid. I see Ur still hating on the Demon that u will never afford. Do u even own a Mustang?

Yea its overpriced but if the Hellcat can handle 1200 whp then the Demon can surely handle 1500 crank HP. U keep sticking ur foot in ur mouth. Is that getting old yet? Sure seems like it.

1200 = 1500 theoretical, sure thing guy. You keep saying this as fact when there's no proof. So you got your order in at Hennessey yet?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I’d take a Demon over the Trans Am without any hesitation. Easy decision.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Tell ya what..... U post some pics and info of YOUR fast car and I'll post pics and info on MY fast car and we can compare who actually HAS a fast car vs the Troll who whines about others cars cause he's too broke to afford one himself.

At least I got a car to send to Hennessey. Do u? No.... didn't think so. Go Troll somewhere else and when u save some money up to actually buy something fast THEN u can come here and run ur mouth about how fast ur car is.

1200 = 1500 theoretical, sure thing guy. You keep saying this as fact when there's no proof. So you got your order in at Hennessey yet?

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
Tell ya what..... U post some pics and info of YOUR fast car and I'll post pics and info on MY fast car and we can compare who actually HAS a fast car vs the Troll who whines about others cars cause he's too broke to afford one himself.

At least I got a car to send to Hennessey. Do u? No.... didn't think so. Go Troll somewhere else and when u save some money up to actually buy something fast THEN u can come here and run ur mouth about how fast ur car is.
Someone's getting a little defensive, had to switch to personal attacks seeing as the 1500hp Demon saber rattling isn't working out well, huh?

For the record, I wouldn't send a shopping cart to that con artist, so by all means, show off your baller status and send him a car he can part out.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
You on the list Tony?
HA HAAAAAAAAAAA No way Todd. One, I don't really like it and two,......200K?!?!? lol Like some others have posted, I would rather have the Demon instead.
I can't even afford the 2019 Z06/Z07 3LZ I keep building on the Chevrolet website. (I keep building it to see if the price goes down. Never happens though. :confused: lol)
Mods, thanks for moving this. I wasn't exactly sure where I should post it.

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
HA HAAAAAAAAAAA No way Todd. One, I don't really like it and two,......200K?!?!? lol Like some others have posted, I would rather have the Demon instead.
I can't even afford the 2019 Z06/Z07 3LZ I keep building on the Chevrolet website. (I keep building it to see if the price goes down. Never happens though. :confused: lol)
Let some old man buy the Z07 you want, take the depreciation hit, then grab it in a year or two for less, with 3k miles.

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
Yer still holding out for that Unicorn, right? GT500

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Let some old man buy the Z07 you want, take the depreciation hit, then grab it in a year or two for less, with 3k miles.
I am an old man. lol
That would be my last car for a very long car and I want to go out with a bang. Loaded up with options and colors as I want it. Well over 100k. :confused: LMFAO
Carbon fiber interior, competition seats, microfiber suede all over the interior. Carbon fiber on the outside, etc.

Yer still holding out for that Unicorn, right? GT500
I kinda lost interest in it honestly Todd. I would love the Z06/Z07 though. Maybe once I see the new GT500 in person, I may be excited about it again.
Too many toys,..too little $$$$. lol

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
I am an old man. lol
I wish I was yer age...sometimes. You can't deny the performance of those vettes but man I just can't get into the styling. Same thing with the CTS-V. Now, a Viper on the other hand...

I guess that's why there's different cars, huh? It would suck big time if we didn't have a choice.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
I wish I was yer age...sometimes. You can't deny the performance of those vettes but man I just can't get into the styling. Same thing with the CTS-V. Now, a Viper on the other hand...

I guess that's why there's different cars, huh? It would suck big time if we didn't have a choice.
I'll be honest with you Todd, when the C7Z first came out, I didn't like it at all.
After looking at them, researching them on Youtube and such, I slowly fell in love. lol I do like the CTS-V too. A Viper is an awesome machine. The neighbors that just moved out of this area had a son that would come to visit them in his black Viper. Gorgeous.

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
I'll be honest with you Todd, when the C7Z first came out, I didn't like it at all.
After looking at them, researching them on Youtube and such, I slowly fell in love. lol I do like the CTS-V too. A Viper is an awesome machine. The neighbors that just moved out of this area had a son that would come to visit them in his black Viper. Gorgeous.
When I retire I'm buying myself a new vehicle to celebrate, just not sure what. Probably a Mustang. I've got a few years to decide. I'll unload at least a couple of the ones I have now. I can't see ever getting rid of my Terminator or Excursion though...I really enjoy both of them a lot.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
When I retire I'm buying myself a new vehicle to celebrate, just not sure what. Probably a Mustang. I've got a few years to decide. I'll unload at least a couple of the ones I have now. I can't see ever getting rid of my Terminator or Excursion though...I really enjoy both of them a lot.
Awesome bro. Do it.
But definitely keep the Terminator and the Excursion.

Users who are viewing this thread