1 1/2 years since Divorce..back in 4V <3

stangposse

Established Member
Welcome back! Love the vert! I hope springs are first on your mod list....car will look sick. Light bar goes a long way to if it doesn't already have one.

TonyUMD

If I hear that again...
Established Member
Good to hear :beer: Yellow AND convertible!! :banana:

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
You do realize even if you're not married and have live with that person for x amount of years, she can take you to court. On top of that, I believe its worse that being in a divorce :poke:

Congrats O.P!! Im sure its not hard picking yourself up, 1 1/2 years IMO was pretty fast. Seen people take years before they get back up or close to where they once were.

Its called common law marriage and it only applies in some states.

MrSteve

Established Member
My kids freaked out, I asked them if I had sold the Honda what I should have bought.

All three of them yelled COBRA.

Then we pulled into my complex and my middle child FREAKED OUT. It was awesome, should have had the camera rolling.

TonyUMD

If I hear that again...
Established Member
One can only go up from here....
luggage.jpg

OH3BLKSVT

Screwed by the twins
Established Member
1 1/2 years since Divorce..back in 4V &lt;3

Haha I bought my 03 Cobra the week after I filed for divorce as a Congrats to myself! Ahhhh lol

MrSteve

Established Member
Thanks guys, I've gotten most of the maintenance done that it needed, last to do are realign the window clamps, oil change, fuel filter, and then eventually convertible top motor.

Added in a cobrabob gasket and pro 5.0 shifter too, but now I'm nearing time to start packing, taking it across the country to my Dad in AZ and then my deployment. I love this car, can't wait to build a fuel system, all new suspension, have the internals swapped for a livernois set, and make it a DD eaton swap car. :)

It runs like a champ even with 160K!

Users who are viewing this thread