1 1/2 years since Divorce..back in 4V <3

MrSteve

Established Member
798432_561021590576694_621158320_o_zps6dd24dfc.gif

793748_561021760576677_29663994_o_zps56da02d9.gif

Feels so good. Ready to stockpile parts and gradually update the car.

Traded in my Honda Accord V6, ended up with negative equity in that car, rolled it into the cobra which needs some things, negotiated car down to 5450 due to the way high mileage and things it needs.

So now I can build a spare motor, while maintenancing and updating the rest of the car :)

Feels like I'm ****ing back in the family.

01yellercobra

Established Member
Re: 1 1/2 years since Divorce..back in 4V &lt;3

I see you got the best color. Welcome back.

Misspelling brought to you by Tapatalk

MrSteve

Established Member
You let her take the Cobra? :dw:
Congrats :pepper:

I didn't let shit happen, we can thank the State of Texas in aiding me losing my Mach. I got to keep the house, lost all my toys (motorcycle, vette, Mach), but I also won joint custody of my kids, but I have to pay her money. So I guess it all evens out? lol.

Stangeralf

Established Member
I didn't let shit happen, we can thank the State of Texas in aiding me losing my Mach. I got to keep the house, lost all my toys (motorcycle, vette, Mach), but I also won joint custody of my kids, but I have to pay her money. So I guess it all evens out? lol.

Fu ck females, that's why you dont marry them. Yeah the saying still stands true,"cant live with them, cant live without them", BUT doesnt mean you have to marry them. Keep it simple, keep everything in your name and if they ever piss you off, kick their a$$ to the curb. :coolman: Good luck getting your balls back mang, cant wait to see what you have planned for the ol lady :burnout:

flS/R

Established Member
best color ever!! The only thing better than the police noticing a bright yellow car is that women notice this bright yellow car as well :) Congrats on the new car

zacmustang03

Established Member
Nice car man sorry to hear about your split.. I told my wife is she want to leave me and goes after my car. I wont leave till ive taken a tit... after all ive paid for those too.

MrSteve

Established Member
Re: 1 1/2 years since Divorce..back in 4V &lt;3

What's the plans for it?

Right now, I'm going to acquire parts to build a motor, and do all the suspension upgrades. It def needs new tires and maybe next payday I'll buy stuff for the IRS and rest of the suspension.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Fu ck females, that's why you dont marry them. Yeah the saying still stands true,"cant live with them, cant live without them", BUT doesnt mean you have to marry them. Keep it simple, keep everything in your name and if they ever piss you off, kick their a$$ to the curb. :coolman: Good luck getting your balls back mang, cant wait to see what you have planned for the ol lady :burnout:
You do realize even if you're not married and have live with that person for x amount of years, she can take you to court. On top of that, I believe its worse that being in a divorce :poke:

Congrats O.P!! Im sure its not hard picking yourself up, 1 1/2 years IMO was pretty fast. Seen people take years before they get back up or close to where they once were.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Welcome back! Your "new" Cobra looks really nice. I wish you the best with your project to bring her back to full glory. :)

MrSteve

Established Member
You do realize even if you're not married and have live with that person for x amount of years, she can take you to court. On top of that, I believe its worse that being in a divorce :poke:

Congrats O.P!! Im sure its not hard picking yourself up, 1 1/2 years IMO was pretty fast. Seen people take years before they get back up or close to where they once were.

I definitely had some help from my coworkers and a new lady friend, my kids were surprisingly more upset that I lost the cool cars than they were that their mom and I split up, can't wait to see their faces when I show up to pick them up in MY yellow Cobra :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread