07 convertible gt500 vs. 06 C6 Z06 (stock)

Poppacapp

Established Member
yeah what ever, ur 13 shelby stock are nothing . All bone stock car from factory are SLOW. I test drive mine friend 2006 Viper with 500hp and i think mine shelby are faster than his.
Every bone stock car need tune and some stuff. Factory always detuned their car dont u know that? You probably dont.
Run ur 13shelby at the drag strip or race somebody then u will know how slow they are .

:nonono: ...mang... A good way to show you the power comparison of the 13' shelby compared to the previous years is, take our cars... put a TVS supercharger upgrade on them, larger injectors, better intercooler, almost half liter more displacement etc... you get the picture right? :banana:

13's are fast....very fast. Like ours with supercharger upgrade.

gearhead08

Established Member
Bah.. why did I come back to this thread why.... my eyes are still bleeding out of my head from the OPS ignorance. I do not think I have seen so many misrepresentation of so many cars from one person in a long time. It shows me really that he has NO clue whatsoever what he is talking about.

VRYALT3R3D

Show me your Members
Established Member
hahahahah YOU only 28 years old and calling me a kid? hahaahahah. I Iam near your daddy age you fool:bash:And i dont believe u own a 13 shelby either:bash: If you do , its probably your daddy money:nono:

What is with the condescending tone of your posts towards Chris? Chris is a pillar of the 2013-2014 GT500 section on SVTP and he provides a mountain of information for us. He has helped out so many members and I always found his posts insightful. To attack his credibility, especially from a n00b like yourself, is quite frankly laughable.

It seems that you are jealous of his 2013 GT500 that he owned. Your posts are derived from jealousy and anger buried deep within. So while you attempt to diminish him to feel better about yourself, deep down we all know you are a bushguts.

Also, FWIW, I am younger then Chris and I will have a GT500 too :)
haters gonna hate:-D:coolman:

Last edited:

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
What is with the condescending tone of your posts towards Chris? Chris is a pillar of the 2013-2014 GT500 section on SVTP and he provides a mountain of information for us. He has helped out so many members and I always found his posts insightful. To attack his credibility, especially from a n00b like yourself, is quite frankly laughable.

It seems that you are jealous of his 2013 GT500 that he owned. Your posts are derived from jealousy and anger buried deep within. So while you attempt to diminish him to feel better about yourself, deep down we all know you are a bushguts.

Also, FWIW, I am younger then Chris and I will have a GT500 too :)
hates gonna hate:-D:coolman:

:beer:

gearhead08

Established Member
what is with the condescending tone of your posts towards chris? Chris is a pillar of the 2013-2014 gt500 section on svtp and he provides a mountain of information for us. He has helped out so many members and i always found his posts insightful. To attack his credibility, especially from a n00b like yourself, is quite frankly laughable.

It seems that you are jealous of his 2013 gt500 that he owned. Your posts are derived from jealousy and anger buried deep within. So while you attempt to diminish him to feel better about yourself, deep down we all know you are a bushguts.

Also, fwiw, i am younger then chris and i will have a gt500 too :)
hates gonna hate:-d:coolman:

+1

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Looks like O.P is finally showing its true colors. For being an old man and having 15 slow cars he doesn't seem to know much at all. He keeps ignoring the prices on the Z06, keeps ignoring facts altogether. Looks like the Shelby really is the fastest car he ever had and thinks he can take on anyone and anything. Funny how he thinks a test drive he can tell how fast a car is. If he ever drove a ported bolt on 03 Cobra he would think its the fastest car ever since they feel a lot more raw compared to a Shelby.

FYI O.P did it ever come to you that the Z06 would eat the crap of a Shelby in everything stock for stock and modded Shelby on a track. Next time buy a 5.0 put a TVS or twin screw and it'll eat your Shelby for less in everything....

black2007shelby

pure venom
Established Member
Looks like O.P is finally showing its true colors. For being an old man and having 15 slow cars he doesn't seem to know much at all. He keeps ignoring the prices on the Z06, keeps ignoring facts altogether. Looks like the Shelby really is the fastest car he ever had and thinks he can take on anyone and anything. Funny how he thinks a test drive he can tell how fast a car is. If he ever drove a ported bolt on 03 Cobra he would think its the fastest car ever since they feel a lot more raw compared to a Shelby.

FYI O.P did it ever come to you that the Z06 would eat the crap of a Shelby in everything stock for stock and modded Shelby on a track. Next time buy a 5.0 put a TVS or twin screw and it'll eat your Shelby for less in everything....

U go buy one since u dont even have a decent car

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
And put a 100shot nos in there ,its a lot cheaper than a tvs

What happens when your bottle runs out?

And you called it nos. are you sure youre not a teenager?

Your lack of car and mechanical knowledge is absolutely mindboggling to me.

Your random rumblings are that of a drunkard trying to grasp for anything at all to try to uphold an empty point.

Admit the fact that you have hardly any automotive knowledge- keep your mouth shut and read the forum- and gain some knowledge. There is a TON of good information on this forum that you can learn from.

It's ok not to know things. It's not ok to speak like you do- because as you can see- bullshit doesn't go undetected on SVTP

BlueSnake01

Established Member
U go buy one since u dont even have a decent car
You do realize that my Cobra with a port and lower pulley would beat your Shelby right? :poke: So does that make my Cobra better than yours since I bought mine for under 25k years back. Going by your saying, my Cobra under 25k > Your Shelby :lol1:

P.S My BMW would take on your Shelby in anything but a long straight line…..

Your random rumblings are that of a drunkard trying to grasp for anything at all to try to uphold an empty point.

Admit the fact that you have hardly any automotive knowledge- keep your mouth shut and read the forum- and gain some knowledge. There is a TON of good information on this forum that you can learn from.

It's ok not to know things. It's not ok to speak like you do- because as you can see- bullshit doesn't go undetected on SVTP
Well said :beer:
To be honest, I dont think he'll get a clue. It does surprise me however that he knows how to use a computer and log into the forums.

Last edited:

black2007shelby

pure venom
Established Member

Nos is a brand chris, dont u know that? Haha

black2007shelby

pure venom
Established Member
You do realize that my Cobra with a port and lower pulley would beat your Shelby right? :poke: So does that make my Cobra better than yours since I bought mine for under 25k years back. Going by your saying, my Cobra under 25k > Your Shelby :lol1:

P.S My BMW would take on your Shelby in anything but a long straight line…..

Well said :beer:
To be honest, I dont think he'll get a clue. It does surprise me however that he knows how to use a computer and log into the forums.

Bmw wanna run with shelby?hahaahhahaha,

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
Let me ask you a question.

Why do you think your Shelby is so fast? Why do you think you can beat cars that are faster?

Some type of inferiority complex I presume.

VRYALT3R3D

Show me your Members
Established Member
Bmw wanna run with shelby?hahaahhahaha,

2007 Ford GT500 Shelby Mustang Convertible 0-60 mph 4.7 Quarter Mile 13.2
2013 BMW M5 0-60 mph 3.6 Quarter Mile 11.8
2006 BMW M5 0-60 mph 4.0 Quarter mile 12.2
2009 BMW M3 Sedan 0-60 mph 4.2 Quarter Mile 12.5
2008 BMW M3 0-60 mph 4.0 Quarter mile 12.4

2013 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 0-60 mph 3.5 Quarter Mile 11.5

Users who are viewing this thread