07 convertible gt500 vs. 06 C6 Z06 (stock)

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
are u stupid, i have jlt intake, 4.10 gear, borla exhaust. Cant u read at all? How can your 08 shelby faster than mine 07 shelby? You talk dumb u know that?

I'm sorry. I read the beginning of the thread that you had a pulley and a lund tune.

So we had the exact same mods. But I also had suspension mods...

Proves my point even further. I've driven /owner A car modified exactly the same as yours plus suspension and tires.
And it wasn't as fast as my 13.

That being said. You can lay to rest your idea that your car is faster than a 13. Cause it's not.

black2007shelby

pure venom
Established Member
you talk like you know what you're talking about.

Yet- you've never dyno'd your car or taken it to the strip.

Both of my cars have been to the strip. Both of them make more whp than your car would with a pulley and tune.

My kb (that's kenne bell since you're a noob) 03 cobra went 10s at the strip: And would also ruin your car.

Your 2 modification 07 shelby would get walked hard by my 03, my 08, and my 13.

For the record. The 13s run 11s. My 08 ran 11s. And my 03 ran 10s.

Your 2 mod 07 would be walked hard by all of them. Especially a 2013.

You do realize that a bone stock 2013 makes about 605whp? About 100whp more than your 2 mod 07.

Just because a car is stock doesn't mean it's slow.

I suggest you do a little more research before you talk shit on a forum that people know what they're talking about.

440 whp nissan gtr walk your 605whp shelby all day long. Dyno are bs especially 605whp on ur shelby

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
you are so stupid, go on ebay or whatever and check it out , there are super snake with 800hp kennebell for around 90-100k .

Lol used cars!!! We were talking about 2013s with 1000hp. Of which you claimed we're 120k

Now we're talking about used cars with 800hp? That are $90-100k?

You're awfully new at this

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
and would love to run your 13shelby instead of a Z06 any time . I quess it's snake hunting snake now, hahahhahah

You'd get embarrassed by the Shelby. Then I'd rub it in with my vette. I'd run you in the gtr just to show you that you have no idea how fast a stock car can be. And then I'd embarrass you again with my ctsv. You should stick to running regular gt's and maybe a few Camaros buddy. Every other mod you mentioned is not really a mod. In the real world, you would describe your car as an upper only car with gears and a mail order tune. Not impressive at all

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
You'd get embarrassed by the Shelby. Then I'd rub it in with my vette. I'd run you in the gtr just to show you that you have no idea how fast a stock car can be. And then I'd embarrass you again with my ctsv. You should stick to running regular gt's and maybe a few Camaros buddy. Every other mod you mentioned is not really a mod. In the real world, you would describe your car as an upper only car with gears and a mail order tune. Not impressive at all

Nope definately not impressive.

Kids these days

black2007shelby

pure venom
Established Member

Oh please , i run mine 03 honda accord with your 4 door cts:nono:

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
hahahahah YOU only 28 years old and calling me a kid? hahaahahah. I Iam near your daddy age you fool:bash:And i dont believe u own a 13 shelby either:bash: If you do , its probably your daddy money:nono:

Well- I was referencing the fact that you type like a 12 year old.

And once again, you're talking out of your ass... Go take a look in the 13+ GT500 section and see if I know what I'm talking about... I had one of the 1st
Ones delivered in the country- did multiple reviews, drove it 6500 miles in 3 months. And has helped countless others buy them.

Am I going to have to keep proving you
Wrong all night?

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
Oh please , i run mine 03 honda accord with your 4 door cts:nono:

Lol you drive an 03 Honda accord- no wonder why you're so angry.

Look buddy- the 07 GT500 is a nice car- but it's 8 model years old now. It is not the king shit car. It's a nice car. Just enjoy it. No need to talk shit or make up stories.

Last edited:

black2007shelby

pure venom
Established Member
I have no idea you boys are kids or adults, and not really sure owning all these new cars or not. How about me putting in mine sig owning 2014 lamboghini, ferrari and zr1 in there. hahahahah . You guys are crazy, talk too much junk now. kekekekeek

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
I have no idea you boys are kids or adults, and not really sure owning all these new cars or not. How about me putting in mine sig owning 2014 lamboghini, ferrari and zr1 in there. hahahahah . You guys are crazy, talk too much junk now. kekekekeek

What the hell are you talking about?

Are you drunk?

This guy is either on meds or drunk.

You know so little it's astounding.

black2007shelby

pure venom
Established Member
Lol you drive an 03 Honda accord- no wonder why you're so angry.

Look buddy- the 07 GT500 is a nice car- but it's 8 model years old now. It is not the king shit car. It's a nice car. Just enjoy it. No need to talk shit or make up stories.

respect older people than you, call me mr. and yeah i dont have shelby i drive honda accord :D

black2007shelby

pure venom
Established Member
That's it for tonight boys, times for nap , come back tomorrow and we talk some more trash , hahaahahahh sweet dream you 2 with 2013 shelby 605 whp , hahahahahah. THE fastest production car under 70k$ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
That's it for tonight boys, times for nap , come back tomorrow and we talk some more trash , hahaahahahh sweet dream you 2 with 2013 shelby 605 whp , hahahahahah. THE fastest production car under 70k$ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep on being envious of what others have!

Users who are viewing this thread