• 2006 Range Rover Supercharged on 22-24" wheels

Votes: 43 27.6%
  • 2006 E55 with a few performance mods

Votes: 113 72.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

03LCalgaryAB

Established Member
woo tough choice. But I would take the E55. Hard to say which one would get more ladies. Not sure if they would care/know (don't mean to be an ass) much between an E55 and a E320. RR's are baller none the less.

LS WHATTT

Blown Cobra
Established Member
104kpqa.jpg

I think the range rover sport is better then the full size IMO, but i would go with the e55 over both because its faster :-D

MKSVT

Dosen't Wheel Hop
Established Member
Range especially with chrome 22's chick don't no the difference or care if its an amg, dudes maybe.

Last edited:

04sonicL

Established Member
either car will be appealing to women, its up to you to close the deal. I would go with the e55, I love sleeper cars like that though.

2L8IWON

"I'm on the Mutha Fugger"
Established Member
If you're buying a car based on "what the ladies will like" I suggest you take some of that money and get a dick enlargement and some "game". They'll really like that

Last edited:

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
Its not an HSE, The model is a Range Rover Supercharged. So it comes with basically every option and the blower. The one I want also has the built in rear Screens and such.

rrsczr9.jpg

I hear those Rovers are insanely expensive to maintain. I personally wouldn't go anywhere near them.

Venix

Venomous Productions
Established Member
Lol, so many good comments. In the overall I get this:

Rover = costly to maintain, but may get more attention
E55 = just plain badass car, but the hoes may not be able to tell the diff between it and any other benz.

So yeah, im going to go look at an e55 today prob, but I guess ill see which drives better and keep this poll going =)

And yeah, I would agree, a bit of Game and a huge dick would prob work better, but my game level currently sucks getting out of a 3 year deal with 1 chick.

331power

Established Member
Go with the E55, far better reliabilty. If the Rovers werent so problematic it would be a different story. It is not a question of affording repairs or maintenance on the Rover, just a whole variety of reliability issues that make them a nightmare to own.

Users who are viewing this thread