• 2006 E55 with a few performance mods

Votes: 113 72.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Venix

Venomous Productions
Established Member
Update: I got a 2006 Z06 instead.

Ok, so I am looking to get another car, and I was going to get an E55 so that I had a nice 4 door sedan if I ever wanted to have kids. Turns out my GF of 3 years who lived with me decided to cheat, so now my needs for the car have changed. I do still however want a 4 door just because.

Im looking at an 06' Range Rover S/C, Black/Black, every option (there arent many). I'd also put on a nice Black wheel/tire combo on it.

94576427ti2.jpg

and an 06' E55, Black/Char, almost every option (missing the super cruise control).
37000336dh8.jpg

They are ruffly the same price, same mileage, and same warrenty. However, what I want to know now....

Which of these two would get more attention with the ladies =)? As in, which will pull more ass then the other in your opinion. Please pick one in the poll, and then if you want, post up for why. Both cars are kick ass, both are supercharged, both are pretty quick (far tilt towards the E55), and overall both are pretty classy.

So, what do ya think?

Last edited:

BayouFX4

GEAUX TIGERS
Established Member
I'd rock the hell out of either one, but I've always wanted a Rover. If you can afford the maintenance that's what I would get.

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Both are good options. I would personally want the E55 if I could afford it.

Venix

Venomous Productions
Established Member
Its not an HSE, The model is a Range Rover Supercharged. So it comes with basically every option and the blower. The one I want also has the built in rear Screens and such.

rrsczr9.jpg

Last edited:

Venix

Venomous Productions
Established Member
e55 are under 30k now!:eek: some as low as 25k!:lol:

For a higher mileage one w.o options yeah, you can find one for under 30k. Im looking at a newer car with a warrenty and low miles, so its in the 40k's.

PC PaiN

Established Member
I want them both. My old lady wants to get a Range Rover for our next car purchase.

I would look at if you need an SUV or not personally. They both are extremely nice though.

Whats up with maintenance on the Range Rovers?

qachargh

Established Member
E55. You will never regret that car when you get in the thing to drive it. The Chicks don't care what you drive as long as it is expensive, has leather, lighted vanity mirrors, and really good HVAC system.

32ValveRom

Don't mess with Teksids
Established Member
I picked the Range Rover. They're both sweet but Rovers are less common in my neck of da woods

03snakenvtn

Established Member
I've driven about 15 different RR's and E55's in my valet days, and I'd pick the E55 over the RR every day of the week. They would both pull some tail, so that's not a problem. IMO the RR is just a glorified Tahoe, although they look a lot better. The E55's just drive so nicely.

Users who are viewing this thread