05 Mustang GT-R concept pics

03CobraBro

Established Member
Originally posted by Vibrant_Sn95
Saw this on stangnet. Basically a photochoped and cleaned up version. Now this is hot.

gtr2-fr.jpg

gtr2-rr.jpg

Now if they made a street version of that car, thats exactly how I think it should look. Very sharp.

03CobraBro

Established Member
Originally posted by Ultor
Well, I guess that means you can't say my wing is rice anymore =P

*Special Ed voice* YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

;)

I assume that was directed towards others. The couple of times I have put myself into a position to make negative remarks about the EVO/STI, I'v never called the oversized wings that those cars have "Rice" however that doesnt mean they appeal to my taste. :p

Ultor

Pie luver ;)
Established Member
Me either at first, but without the wing the Evo looks naked :D

I wasn't trying to be an ass or anything with that comment

CHEERS! :beer:

03CobraBro

Established Member
Originally posted by Ultor
Me either at first, but without the wing the Evo looks naked :D

I wasn't trying to be an ass or anything with that comment

CHEERS! :beer:

Oh no I know that... I was just saying.

Everything is cool with me so no problems here either. :beer:

DSG03Snake

Established Member
Ugly as hell. Yes I know it is meant for racing, however there are plenty of race cars I think look very good (including the viper picture posted, and the Cobra R).

This just looks flashy, ugly and retarded - even for a concept race car.

Tru_Ice

Banned
Originally posted by DSG03Snake
Ugly as hell. Yes I know it is meant for racing, however there are plenty of race cars I think look very good (including the viper picture posted, and the Cobra R).

This just looks flashy, ugly and retarded - even for a concept race car.

:loser: I think it looks good, then again I'm a lil' bias. :-D

Lethalchem

Sigmund Frod
Established Member
For a race car, fine, slap whatever you want to on it to make it perform competatively. Would I want it on a street version? Hell no. And just for the record, I think the Cobra R wing looks dumb as hell too on a street car, so I'm not being hypocritical.

There's just some things made for the track, that need to STAY on the track. I'd prefer they ditch the GT-R title as well, but that's just me.

yellow98stang

Established Member
wait, so is that yellow car the gtr concept that people were saying the wing doesn't look right? I was expecting a huge un natural 00R style wing or something. I think that car looks a hell of a lot better than the original nasty new mustang.

later, Dan

03CobraBro

Established Member
Originally posted by yellow98stang
wait, so is that yellow car the gtr concept that people were saying the wing doesn't look right? I was expecting a huge un natural 00R style wing or something. I think that car looks a hell of a lot better than the original nasty new mustang.

later, Dan

I think you saw the photo shopped pics of it with the watered down spoiler.

Here's the actual pics

WKA2004040471241_pv.jpg

b004-MustangGT-Rtez-0404n-4.jpg

yellow98stang

Established Member
OMG...haha, yeah that wing is ghey even if it is functional...i dont know what i think about the rest of the car yet..haha...

98Cobretti

Established Member
Well I just thought I would let you guys know that I got contacted by Ford Motor Company's Lawyers the other day because I evidently blew their cover on this car by posting these pics, I was a little shocked btw. I didn't know these pictures hadn't been released ANYWHERE. They weren't going to show this car to ANYONE until this last wednesday I think, and I put up the pictures on the thursday before....oops. They are trying to find out who in Ford leaked them, I had to give the email address of the guy who sent them to me, and his brother is the guy who works for FORD and sent them to him. I am not in trouble but I feel bad for potentially getting his brother in trouble, but I didnt know that this was top secret stuff and I don't think the guy who sent them to me knew either..... They let out the other pictures a few days after I posted these because the cover had already been blown. I just thought I would let you all know....

Users who are viewing this thread