05 Mustang GT-R concept pics

BLK91GT

Established Member
Originally posted by 98Cobretti
I just got 2 pictures of a GT-R mustang concept car from a friend of mine whos brother works for Ford. They are really high res 3000x1900 but I dont have a host for them, if someone can host them, Ill send them to you. email me at [email protected] and Ill send them over, they are 2.5mb each Its pretty wild looking!

you have a PM

thanks for sharing!

Vibrant_Sn95

Established Member
Originally posted by 00StangGT
it's a pure-bred race car concept.....it's just like almost every other vehicle in Trans-Am racing. I think it looks good for it's intended use.

Very true. I have pics of a Dodge Viper GTS race car with a huge spliter up front and big rear wing. Guess that must be rice too:rolleyes:.

Some here are forgetting that ricers are the ones trying to emulate race cars, not vice versa. Now what is wrong with a race car looking like a race car? I'm sure this car (if it's real) won't see streets, atleast in that form.

BLK91GT

Established Member
Originally posted by Vibrant_Sn95
Very true. I have pics of a Dodge Viper GTS race car with a huge spliter up front and big rear wing. Guess that must be rice too:rolleyes:.

Some here are forgetting that ricers are the ones trying to emulate race cars, not vice versa. Now what is wrong with a race car looking like a race car? I'm sure this car (if it's real) won't see streets, atleast in that form.

very true.

didn't Dodge show the new bodystyle GTS-R before the actual production new bodystyle Viper?

Corvewhat

Established Member
Wow, you guys dont seem to realize that this car is going to be fast, therefore can not be rice. The wing is just like that of your all holy Cobra R, and the hood is black, ooooooooooo, so ricey huh, ever heard of a Boss, or Mach 1? I think it looks badass, except for the side exhaust.

MidNight Snake

Established Member
Originally posted by Corvewhat
Wow, you guys dont seem to realize that this car is going to be fast, therefore can not be rice. The wing is just like that of your all holy Cobra R, and the hood is black, ooooooooooo, so ricey huh, ever heard of a Boss, or Mach 1? I think it looks badass, except for the side exhaust.

How dare you defile the cobra R wing by comparing it to that thing. That car looks like it was sponserd by Auto Zone:xpl:

Cal

Established Member
Ditch the wing for a different one. Other than that I think it looks cool for its intended use (which looks to be road racing). Now if he would have said it was the race car concept in the beggining, would you guys have said the same thing?

svtdriver

Established Member
Yes people would have said the same thing. People rush to judge the car based on it's wing. Not on any performance specs. Sure you could ditch the wing. But you need something that large for downforce on a track with turns don't you?

Cobra Jet 429

Hot Rod Lincoln
Established Member
Well I personaly like it. Rice is only if it's an import! And the v-6 engine for the new Stangs is going to push around 230-245. And yes there will be some minor rice style options, but nothing big. Only 1 confirmed is that the tri-star theing in the hubcaps will spin as an option. Dats it basically.

Users who are viewing this thread