05 Mustang...Drifting

TexLonghorn08

Established Member
Y must people do that to such a beautiful car? Y! Yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!?! :cryying::cryying::cryying::cryying::cryying:

NOTaSVTstang

I am all that is man!!
Established Member
Thats the Falken 05 drift car...that sh!t's hot! its nice to see some american cars on the pro drift scene

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member
TexLonghorn08 said:
Y must people do that to such a beautiful car? Y! Yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!?!

Dude, i think its badass....ricers own that sport its cool to see some american muscle dominant as well..

Cobra Jet 429

Hot Rod Lincoln
Established Member
I love hearing the idiots bitch about that Falken car. Oh it's rice. No it has a v8 it cannot therefore be rice. SO STFU and realize that it's our way of cutting in on ricers turf. The car is still badass. Rice is only if the car is all show and no go. That car has small engine mods, special tires, a new suspension setup, and I see no ugly body kit or anything like that...
Hell it's an acheivment IMo to make a drift car outta a car with a solid rear. I owuld think hopp would be a big issue.
And look at that smoke! That alone is badass. No other car there prolly has that ability to make that much smoke.

Last edited:

o3Edge777

ROLL TIDE
Established Member
SID297 said:
We have a more traditional, and better, form of drifting here, it's call dirt track racing.
lol, thats rednecky,

we call it
Powersliding... drifting is... what ricers call it :shrug:

TRXboy

Established Member
:rockon: Im waiting for the tool to come in here and say that takes no skill.

Form of racing may be pushing it because uhh...no ones racing, but thats still bad ass to watch.

o3Edge777

ROLL TIDE
Established Member
TRXboy said:

Form of racing may be pushing it because uhh...no ones racing, but thats still bad ass to watch.
totally agree

W
E
R
D

Stang_robert

Established Member
TRXboy said:

dude that takes no skill

jk couldn't resist that was a pretty sick video...thats the car from SEMA right? The one that was showing off the drifting tires?...i still can't get past that paintjpb but thats just me.

O yea i always wondered, thats not the fastest way to get around those corners right?

2000 MGT

o3Cobra777 said:
Powersliding... drifting is... what ricers call it :shrug:

those are 2 different techiques....I can powerslide out of a corner (rear end loosing traction) but to drift is totally different. That's a deliberate action to completely loose traction on all 4 wheels going AROUND a corner. One is coming out the other is going around.

blacknight07607

Tailgating State
Established Member
00StangGT said:
those are 2 different techiques....I can powerslide out of a corner (rear end loosing traction) but to drift is totally different. That's a deliberate action to completely loose traction on all 4 wheels going AROUND a corner. One is coming out the other is going around.

Actually, if you're losing traction on all 4 wheels, you're simple out of control. If you notice on a drifting car, only the rear has a loss of traction. The front wheels still have traction. That's how they steer in and out of a drift. That's why it's so much easier for a RWD car to drift than it is for a FWD car :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread