05 Mustang...Drifting

808GT

Established Member
there are 2 05gts in the drift scene but driven by japaneey guys and one GTO driven by an american....that falken is too bright but bad ass still. and i think its whippled

maliclipse

Enormous Member
Established Member
Its down... :(

Incidentally the Falken car was built by X-M-P in Aliso Viejo - same shop that put my suspension and whipple in. They're a real nice shop and I saw that Falken car built from ground up. You guys should see that dohc motor they have in it... custom sheet metal intake, big novi 2k, everything polished and shiny... its absolutely gorgeous.

FordFreak

Established Member
We are one of the many sponsors of the Toyo/Gushi drift car. Let me tell you... I've worked a lot on that car and it is awesome! The driver Ken has made his way over to the American muscle he told me. ;-) haha He said the power is totally different than he's used to, but he loves it! :beer:
I told him he doesn't need to drive the car at 6,000 rpm all the way around the track like his turbo 4 banger... I said to him, "This is American muscle; you have more power than you need at 4,000rpm". He said "really?". lol
:banana:

DSC01561%20(14).JPG

Here are the rest of the pictures of the car....
http://www.pfabrication.com/gushi.html

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread