04 Whippled CO Cobra Dyno/Tune

03SVTBEAST

PRICELESS
Established Member
I took my Cobra to Fastlane this past Friday. These guys are great and worked hard to make sure everything was right and took their time. They waited 20 to 30 min between runs to make sure the car got to cool down some and did a very professional job. The car ended up making 590rwhp and 572 tq. It was in the upper 90s and the humidity was unbearable. They said it probably would have been over 600 but my rear driverside brakes were dragging a little bit. I spent all day today and fixed that problem. Anyways here is the dyno video. Hope you enjoy.

th_MOV031721.jpg

Last edited:

03SVTBEAST

PRICELESS
Established Member
Gen I 2.3 Whipple with typical supporting mods. By the way Vulture, your GF is absolutely gorgeous!!!

Roanoke, VA

Last edited:

va boy

Established Member
Roanoke, really! I live in Martinsville, shoot me a PM sometime, no other Terminators around here to speak of. Would love to meet up with a fellow owner. My gen 1 2.3 will be going on this fall, you have inspired me to get myself in gear and do this! I need a ride in yours to see what I've got to look forward to!!!

03SVTBEAST

PRICELESS
Established Member
Roanoke, really! I live in Martinsville, shoot me a PM sometime, no other Terminators around here to speak of. Would love to meet up with a fellow owner. My gen 1 2.3 will be going on this fall, you have inspired me to get myself in gear and do this! I need a ride in yours to see what I've got to look forward to!!!

Sounds good man. There are 3 here in Roanoke that I roll around with every once in awhile.

fiveoh2go

Cleveland's OG
Established Member
03SVTBEAST, how much boost were you making during that dyno pull?

Sounds great! :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread